No one is following Allan yet.
Allan isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Allan Zepeda locations
- All Tips
- New York, United States (11)
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn, United States (4)
- Mexican Restaurants (2)
- Midtown East, New York, United States (1)
- Lower East Side, New York, United States (1)
- San Francisco, United States (1)
- Greenwich Village, New York, United States (1)
- Long Island City, Queens, United States (1)
- Bernal Heights, San Francisco, United States (1)
- Coffee Shops (1)
- Steakhouses (1)
- Spanish Restaurants (1)
- Beaches (1)
- Burger Joints (1)
- American Restaurants (1)
- Midtown, San Diego, United States (1)
- Todos Santos, Mexico (1)
- Forest Hills, Queens, United States (1)
- San Diego, United States (1)
- Lido Beach, United States (1)
- Financial District, New York, United States (1)
- Butchers (1)
- Latin American Restaurants (1)
- Nightclubs (1)
- Cocktail Bars (1)
- Astoria, Queens, United States (1)
San Miguel RestaurantMarch 11, 2012
Latin American • San Francisco, United States
This place is a legit. Authentic Guatemalan food!
Bill's Bar & BurgerJanuary 11, 2012
Burgers • New York, United States
Burgers are not good. Chillis and Fridays have better burgers...seriously!
Café de La EsquinaJanuary 5, 2012
Tacos • Brooklyn, United States
Favorite tortilla soup here! Everything is good but too expensive for small portions. Kind of a rip off for Mexican food.
Marlow & DaughtersDecember 27, 2011
Butcher • Brooklyn, United States
Rip off! 1$ for a lemon!? I don't know how these people get away with these prices...and they aren't always nice!!!
BembeSeptember 13, 2011
Nightclub • Brooklyn, United States
Monday my favorite spot!
Residents $7 - Non-Residents $22
Tapeo 29July 31, 2011
Tapas • New York, United States
Eggs Benedict were good, but waited forever! (brunch)
(aged.)July 30, 2011
Steakhouse • Forest Hills, United States
Not worth it! There's much better on Austin st!
Mel & Co.July 24, 2011
Coworking Space • Brooklyn, United States
Seriously, astonishing imagery! melbarlowandco.com
Enterprise Rent-A-CarMay 30, 2011
Rental Car • San Diego, United States
Terrible. Their so claimed every 7-10min Shuttle never picked me up from airport. I called and got answering machine. Waited over 30min. Had to beg a cab driver to take me because it's a short ride.
CafélixMay 29, 2011
Coffee Shop • Todos Santos, Mexico
Free wifi! Ask attendant for code!
Grand CaféApril 17, 2011
Restaurant • Astoria, United States
Brunch service terrible.They have like 4 hostess' and like 2 waiters!!! Come on! Food was ok.
Bar Seven FiveApril 8, 2011
Cocktail • New York, United States
Beef sliders are the worst on the planet. Not only is it $6 per slider but the meat is not fresh ground beef. Go with the chicken slider. But great place for a drink.
Dos CaminosJanuary 24, 2011
Mexican • New York, United States
Try the rancheros! Great brunch if you are in the mood for sauce!