No one is following Arnold yet.
Arnold isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Arnold Tijerina locations
- All Tips
- Moreno Valley, United States (11)
- Chapel Hill, United States (9)
- American Restaurants (6)
- Hotels (4)
- Orlando, United States (4)
- The Strip, Paradise, United States (4)
- Vegas, United States (4)
- Stadiums (3)
- Karaoke Bars (3)
- Chinese Restaurants (3)
- Video Stores (3)
- Durham, United States (3)
- Casinos (2)
- Salt Lake City, United States (2)
- Anaheim, United States (2)
- Platinum Triangle, Anaheim, United States (2)
- Pizza Places (2)
- Italian Restaurants (2)
- Downtown Riverside, Riverside, United States (2)
- Riverside, United States (2)
- Denver, United States (2)
- BBQ Joints (1)
- Tattoo Parlors (1)
- Pubs (1)
- Mexican Restaurants (1)
- New Orleans, United States (1)
- Salisbury, United States (1)
- Escondido, United States (1)
- Sharon Springs, United States (1)
- Riverside, United States (1)
- West Des Moines, United States (1)
- Amherst, United States (1)
- French Quarter, New Orleans, United States (1)
- Burger Joints (1)
- Coffee Shops (1)
- Pet Stores (1)
- Parks (1)
- Cosmetics Shops (1)
- Folsom, United States (1)
- Atlantic City, United States (1)
- Spas (1)
- Clothing Stores (1)
- Kissimmee, United States (1)
- Mission Valley East, San Diego, United States (1)
- San Diego, United States (1)
- Lake Buena Vista, United States (1)
- Central Business District, Louisville, United States (1)
- Louisville, United States (1)
- Downtown Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, United States (0)
They have more food on the bar menu than they do on the restaurant menu. Cheaper and better.
Skin City Body ArtJune 6, 2014
Tattoo • Durham, United States
Deborah did a great job. Friendly and professional. Reasonable rates, as well. Just don't ask for a Manchester United tat! :)
Gentlemen's CornerMay 2, 2014
Men's Store • Chapel Hill, United States
Great place to get some high end UNC clothes by Peter Millar. Forget the cheap souvenir shirts and go with quality!
They pay attention to Twitter because they care about their customer's experiences. Not many businesses listen much less care. Reward them for a job well done by letting them know @TCOdenver
Great pizza. Cool patio bar but a bit pricey. Expect to spend $40+ for 2 large pizzas not including any drinks. Modern. New. Comfy place to watch a game or hang out especially on nice days.
Cat's MeowJanuary 28, 2014
Karaoke • New Orleans, United States
Best place in NOLA to party
BunsJanuary 8, 2014
Burgers • Chapel Hill, United States
Great burgers. Love the fries
Fitzgerald's Irish PubJuly 26, 2013
Irish • Chapel Hill, United States
You must eat their fried mozzarella. Those are the appetizers you've been looking for.
140 West FranklinJuly 18, 2013
Residential • Chapel Hill, United States
This is the place to live in downtown Chapel Hill!
SunTrust BankJune 3, 2013
Bank • Chapel Hill, United States
Great branch! Never busy. Very helpful and I love the drive-thru. I'm very happy with Suntrust for my banking.
Homestead ParkMay 30, 2013
Park • Chapel Hill, United States
WAKA adult kickball plays here on Thursday nights! Join the fun @ kickball.com!
Team ChevroletMay 17, 2013
Automotive • Salisbury, United States
Excellent service department. Friendly, efficient and nice. Not overpriced and they did a great job washing my car!
Waffle HouseApril 14, 2013
Diner • Durham, United States
You can't have coffee without cream.
WeathervaneMarch 28, 2013
American • Chapel Hill, United States
Pricey, no variety and not very good. I wouldn't go again.
Moe's BBQMarch 17, 2013
BBQ • Denver, United States
The hot links aren't very good. I barely ate them.
Italian Pizzeria IIIJanuary 24, 2013
Pizza • Chapel Hill, United States
You can't beat the 2 slice special! 2 slices of cheese pizza and a soda for $4! Mon-Friday before 2pm.
Dick's Sporting GoodsNovember 3, 2012
Sporting Goods • Durham, United States
Ask for Reagan! She is very helpful and will make sure you get what you need!
Bellagio Hotel & CasinoOctober 20, 2012
Casino • Las Vegas, United States
Play SCVNGR at DSES for a chance to win an iPhone5 or a $100 Visa gift card! Download the app and look for the "3 Birds and eBay Motors" trek! Good luck!
Get there REAL early if you even want a chance at watching football with an actual seat.