No one is following Brendan yet.
Brendan isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Brendan Prough locations
- All Tips
- Denver, United States (3)
- Englewood, United States (2)
- Asian Restaurants (2)
- Pizza Places (2)
- Centennial, United States (2)
- City Park, Denver, United States (1)
- Winter Park, United States (1)
- Lone Tree, United States (1)
- Vietnamese Restaurants (1)
- Salons / Barbershops (1)
- Bars (1)
- Wings Joints (1)
- BBQ Joints (1)
- Thai Restaurants (1)
- American Restaurants (1)
- North Shore, Hale‘iwa, United States (1)
- Cherry Creek, Denver, United States (1)
- Greenwood Village, United States (1)
- Dillon, United States (1)
- Golden, United States (1)
The Smokehouse BBQFebruary 12, 2014
BBQ • Winter Park, United States
Food is great. The service is plagued by mediocrity.
Tom's UrbanSeptember 4, 2013
American • Denver, United States
Gluten free is not actually gluten free here. We learned the hard way.
Steaks were terrible! Had to send them back along with a number of other issues. Suffisive to say we will not be back. Not worth the money.
Yes they have gluten free pizza. Yes it's very good. But anything gluten free is a $4 up charge and the pizza is smaller. Worth it?
Saigon LandingApril 9, 2012
Asian • Greenwood Village, United States
Can you say delicious? I can't because mouth is full.
Opal ThaiOctober 21, 2011
Thai • Haleʻiwa, United States
Absolutely worth it. Great thai food and let Opal help you pick.
20% off for park meadows employees.
Good food, but very small portions. Be prepared to go through the drive thru on the way home.
Get ready for face shots, cold smoke and bottomless pow. We are old school, our minds are free.
Buffalo Wild WingsJanuary 23, 2011
Wings • Centennial, United States
Kayla is great. Brings lots of refills and personality.
Atomic CowboyDecember 4, 2010
Bar • Denver, United States
Service is very slow on weekends.