No one is following Orlando yet.
Orlando isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Orlando F. locations
- All Tips
- Italian Restaurants (2)
- Temecula, United States (2)
- Pittsburgh, United States (1)
- Antofagasta, Chile (1)
- Downtown Miami, Miami, United States (1)
- Pasadena, United States (1)
- Miami, United States (1)
- Las Condes, Santiago, Chile (1)
- Santiago, Chile (1)
- Harveston, Temecula, United States (1)
- Murrieta, United States (1)
- Downtown Pasadena, Pasadena, United States (1)
- Hialeah, United States (1)
- Cajun / Creole Restaurants (1)
- Trails (1)
- Clothing Stores (1)
- Hotels (1)
- Airports (1)
- Bakeries (1)
- Canonsburg, United States (1)
Le Due TorriFebruary 1, 2014
Italian • Santiago, Chile
Service needs a definition
My biggest issue here is that do not have irons in the room...hou have to pay to get it done, and forget about fast.
The walls are so thin you can hear your neighbor yawn.
Simply Sharon'sDecember 31, 2010
Cajun / Creole • Temecula, United States
Large portions...the Jambalaya is a must.
I-710 (Long Beach Freeway)December 21, 2010
Road • Southern California, United States
You had nothing else, so you drove just ti checkin and become mayor. ADDICTED!
Walmart SupercenterDecember 18, 2010
Department Store • Miami Lakes, United States
Chaos rules...if you need to find anything, sorry Charlie you are on your own.
the black linguine with clam sauce is not on the menu, but ask for it. the black comes from the ink if the calamari.
Renting a car from Avis could be an ordeal...slow, slow...and not that friendly.
Santa Rosa PlateauDecember 12, 2010
Trail • Murrieta, United States
Don't forget to bring water, comfortable sneakers or hiking shoes.