No one is following Eleanor yet.
Eleanor isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Eleanor Miller locations
- All Tips
- New York, United States (8)
- American Restaurants (2)
- Astoria, Queens, United States (2)
- Museums (1)
- Coffee Shops (1)
- Fast Food Restaurants (1)
- Ice Cream Shops (1)
- Tibetan Restaurants (1)
- Parks (1)
- Boerum Hill, Brooklyn, United States (1)
- University Heights, Bronx, United States (1)
- Theater District, New York, United States (1)
- Jackson Heights, Queens, United States (1)
- Bronx, United States (1)
- Drugstores / Pharmacies (1)
- Murray Hill, New York, United States (1)
- Hell's Kitchen, New York, United States (1)
- Flatbush, Brooklyn, United States (1)
CarvelJanuary 30, 2012
Ice Cream • Astoria, United States
Seriously nice staff
McDonald'sDecember 21, 2011
Fast Food • Astoria, United States
Some of the most professional fast food staff I've every seen in NYC.
Mustang Thakali KitchenDecember 5, 2011
Tibetan • Jackson Heights, United States
The dumplings (momo) and fried tofu chili were so delicious.
Duane ReadeNovember 23, 2011
Pharmacy • New York, United States
Super nice walk-in clinic staff.
StarbucksOctober 29, 2011
Coffee Shop • Brooklyn, United States
So much space and so many plugs downstairs!
Bryant ParkApril 12, 2010
Park • New York, United States
Prettiest, cleanest public bathrooms anywhere in New York City.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the poshest, most well-decorated "cafeterias" you'll find.
Soak in some quiet time in this pretty, isolated, outdoor museum and visit the statues of some famous Americans that came before.
The Farm on AdderleyMarch 22, 2010
New American • Brooklyn, United States
Go for brunch on a lazy Sunday and be rewarded with incredibly fresh, delicious yet simple food for a great price.