No one is following Johan yet.
Johan isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Johan Alexandersson locations
- All Tips
- Malmo, Sweden (4)
- New York, United States (3)
- Pubs (2)
- Bars (2)
- Gamla Staden, Malmo, Sweden (2)
- Möllevången, Malmo, Sweden (1)
- Luchthaven Schiphol, Hoofddorp, Netherlands (1)
- Centreville Chicopee, Kitchener, Canada (1)
- Japanese Restaurants (1)
- Asian Restaurants (1)
- Italian Restaurants (1)
- West Village, New York, United States (1)
- Kitchener, Canada (1)
- Cocktail Bars (1)
- Coffee Shops (1)
- Scandinavian Restaurants (1)
- Davidshall, Malmo, Sweden (1)
- East Village, New York, United States (1)
- Waterloo, Canada (1)
- Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn, United States (1)
Travel BarApril 17
Bar • Brooklyn, United States
Brilliant cocktails! Get the Perfect Rob Roy
The Bent ElbowApril 16, 2013
Gastropub • Kitchener, Canada
Absolutely excellent beers on tap, a big selection on bottle and good food. Will make this place the daily goto place when I'm in town.
Death + CompanyJanuary 9, 2013
Speakeasy • New York, United States
Get the Truffle fries and the Southern Exposure drink. Jalapeño heaven!
EAST Bar & BitesNovember 27, 2012
Japanese • Schiphol The Netherlands, Netherlands
Mooch on the KLM Lounge WiFi. Code: KLMddmmyy
Bhima's WarungSeptember 18, 2011
Asian • Waterloo, Canada
This is easily one of the best restaurants I've eaten at... ever... period. Well worth the price.
Moonlit loungeMarch 7, 2011
Italian • Malmö, Sweden
Don't forget the complementary coffee.
The Bishops ArmsJanuary 7, 2011
Pub • Malmö, Sweden
Try out the craft brewery beers to the right hand of the taps. Slightly expensive but well worth it.
Lilla KafferosterietJanuary 7, 2011
Coffee Shop • Malmö, Sweden
Try getting a presspot in the back-room. Lots of different varieties to choose from.