1. Grand Canyon National Park
HISTORY: More than 270 miles long, 18 miles wide, and a mile deep, this vast canyon is known throughout the world for its size and beauty.
2. Hoover Dam
HISTORY: Hoover Dam was built during the Great Depression, between 1931 and 1936. The project employed thousands of workers, cost more than 100 lives and gave rise to Boulder City.
3. Kartchner Caverns State Park
4. Heritage and Science Park
5. Grand Canyon
6. Montezuma's Castle
7. Desert Schools Federal Credit Union
8. Desert Schools Federal Credit Union
G T: Arizona Saves is on the second floor. Go to arizonasaves.org to find out more about financial education classes.
10. Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
Foursquare © 2017 Lovingly made in NYC & SF
Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you!