No one is following Danielle yet.
Danielle isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Danielle Davis Herron locations
- All Tips
- Seattle, United States (7)
- Seattle Central Business District, Seattle, United States (2)
- Donut Shops (1)
- Seafood Restaurants (1)
- Vegetarian / Vegan Restaurants (1)
- Libraries (1)
- Pike-Market, Seattle, United States (1)
- Capitol Hill, Seattle, United States (1)
- Alki, Seattle, United States (1)
- International District, Seattle, United States (1)
- Cafés (1)
- Outdoors & Recreation (1)
- Gyms (1)
Duke's Chowder HouseApril 13, 2010
Seafood • Seattle, United States
BEST chowder in Seattle. They have a great sampler chowder plate with 5 different kinds. My favorite is the Lobster Pernod Chowder: Duchess of all Chowders with Langostino Lobster Read more
Seattle Public LibraryApril 13, 2010
Library • Seattle, United States
I love going to the Pacific Northwest Ballet previews at the Downtown Seattle Library. They're normally at noon and serve as a great break from the workday. Read more
Must eat: "Full-filled your dreams" & the "Fresh Veggies & Herb Rolls" appetizers. The Pad Thai is great and so is the Coconut Milk Noodle Soup (which eats like a meal).
Oasis Tea ZoneApril 13, 2010
Café • Seattle, United States
I'm a fan of the Coconut Milk Tea. Although I recently tried the Sour Plum. It's AMAZING!
Grab a mixed bag and take a walk around the Pike Market. Delcious!
YMCAApril 6, 2010
Gym • Seattle, United States
Their Zumba class is fantastic. Check it out sometime: Tues/Wed/Thurs at 5:30 and Wed at noon. Read more