No one is following Ian yet.
Ian isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Ian Del Rosario locations
- All Tips
- Coffee Shops (2)
- Quezon City, Philippines (2)
- Mandaluyong City, Philippines (2)
- Bagong Pag-Asa, Quezon City, Philippines (1)
- Cafés (1)
- Bubble Tea Shops (1)
- Mexican Restaurants (1)
- San Lorenzo, Makati City, Philippines (1)
- Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, Philippines (1)
- Seafood Restaurants (1)
- Donut Shops (1)
- Chinese Restaurants (1)
- Pizza Places (1)
- Makati City, Philippines (1)
- Pasig, Philippines (1)
- San Juan, Philippines (1)
- Pasay, Philippines (1)
- Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City, Philippines (1)
- Greenhills, San Juan, Philippines (1)
- Ugong, Pasig, Philippines (1)
Le Ching Tea HouseApril 14, 2012
Chinese • San Juan, Philippines
Good food, awful service. That about sums up the Le Ching TOO dining experience.
Dunkin DonutsApril 2, 2012
Donuts • Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Love the coffee!
Happy LemonMarch 17, 2012
Bubble Tea • Mandaluyong City, Philippines
A word of caution for those curious about their Yakult Green Tea: it tastes freakishly like sampaguita.
Papa John'sOctober 2, 2011
Pizza • Quezon City, Philippines
It might seem like a glorified Pizza Hut at first blush but be sure to check out their bread sticks.
Try their Apple Pie Tea Latte. Smells good, doesn't taste like grass at all.
Fortress XMay 3, 2011
Home • Philippines
My wife cooks the best meals this side of the Milky Way galaxy!
Starbucks CoffeeMay 2, 2011
Coffee Shop • Taguig City, Philippines
The baristas here are really nice!
Try their burger with an extra helping of jalapeños...HOT! Partner with a large Libertea.
Illy EspressamenteApril 10, 2011
Café • Pasay, Philippines
Try their choco dipped donut for a little guilty pleasure.