No one is following James A. yet.
James A. isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding James A. Molnar locations
- All Tips
- Toledo, United States (8)
- Stratford, Canada (3)
- Lisle, United States (2)
- Perrysburg, United States (2)
- Downtown Toledo, Toledo, United States (2)
- East Toledo, Toledo, United States (2)
- Bars (2)
- American Restaurants (2)
- Performing Arts Venues (2)
- Pubs (2)
- Breakfast Spots (2)
- Oregon, United States (2)
- Chicago, United States (2)
- Northwood, United States (2)
- Lombard, United States (1)
- Livonia, United States (1)
- Walt Disney World Resort, Bay Lake, United States (1)
- Detroit, United States (1)
- Old West End, Toledo, United States (1)
- Wheaton, United States (1)
- Museums (1)
- Burger Joints (1)
- Caribbean Restaurants (1)
- Movie Theaters (1)
- Clothing Stores (1)
- Casinos (1)
- Gardens (1)
- Bakeries (1)
- Middle Eastern Restaurants (1)
- Hotels (1)
- Italian Restaurants (1)
- Parks (1)
- Coffee Shops (1)
- Steakhouses (1)
- Ann Arbor, United States (1)
- Ottawa, Toledo, United States (1)
- Albany Park, Chicago, United States (1)
- Downtown Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, United States (1)
- Brighton, United States (1)
Detroit Film TheatreFebruary 8, 2014
Indie Theater • Detroit, United States
Parking is painful. Arrive early.
Five BelowJanuary 11, 2014
Shops • Brighton, United States
There is a really nice British gentleman who works here.
Social.GastropubNovember 24, 2013
Gastropub • Perrysburg, United States
Everything was delicious, especially the grilled chops.
Bar Louie PerrysburgNovember 13, 2013
Bar • Perrysburg, United States
The Berry Mojito is delicious, even with the $9 price tag.
Great deal: The ice cream portions are huge!
Backlot ExpressOctober 6, 2013
American • Lake Buena Visa, United States
The BBQ and honey mustard sauces are tasty.
Festival TheatreSeptember 1, 2013
Theater • Stratford, Canada
If you have a chance, take the theatre tour. Robyn is the best!
Avon TheatreSeptember 1, 2013
Theater • Stratford, Canada
The Arugula Salad is delicious and could be split for two. The Marco Pollo pizza is phenomenal.
Michel Tires PlusAugust 30, 2013
Automotive • Northwood, United States
The new service guy Tommy is courteous and easy to deal with.
CC Bella Hair SalonAugust 22, 2013
Salon / Barbershop • Northwood, United States
Danelle is the best. She is a new addition to the salon.
BeirutJuly 20, 2013
Middle Eastern • Toledo, United States
Ask about the ice cream pie.
Cousino's SteakhouseMay 1, 2013
Steakhouse • Oregon, United States
If you get a salad, make sure to request the house dressing: celery seed. It's delicious.
The new Wheel of Fortune slots (on the northeast side of the casino) are a lot of fun. Bet 50¢ and have a blast!
Bahama BreezeApril 17, 2013
Caribbean • Livonia, United States
The sweet mashed potatoes are fantastic!
Elephant BarFebruary 5, 2013
Bistro • Toledo, United States
The Mango Raspberry Swirl non-alcoholic drink is delicious!
Toledo Museum of ArtJanuary 19, 2013
Art Museum • Toledo, United States
The new parking facility is lovely but costs $5. Street parking can be found on the other side of Monroe St.
The Toledo Swiss Singers meet every Wednesday night from 7:30 to 9:30. Join in singing and have a good time. Visit ToledoSwiss.blogspot.com for details.
Cornerstone CafeJuly 12, 2012
Breakfast • Chicago, United States
The croissant breakfast sandwich is delicious!
Biggby CoffeeJuly 12, 2012
Coffee Shop • Toledo, United States
Make sure to find and use a coupon.