No one is following Julia yet.
Julia isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Julia Miller locations
- All Tips
- Breakfast Spots (1)
- Venice, United States (1)
- Wilshire Center - Koreatown, Los Angeles, United States (1)
- Glendale, United States (1)
- Los Angeles, United States (1)
- San Francisco, United States (1)
- Venice, Los Angeles, United States (1)
- Financial District, San Francisco, United States (1)
- Culver City, United States (1)
- Washington Culver, Culver City, United States (1)
- City Center, Glendale, United States (1)
- Salons / Barbershops (1)
- Vietnamese Restaurants (1)
- Vegetarian / Vegan Restaurants (1)
- Bakeries (1)
- Waikiki, Honolulu, United States (1)
- Honolulu, United States (1)
- Coffee Shops (1)
Island Vintage CoffeeDecember 28, 2014
Coffee Shop • Honolulu, United States
Hands down my favorite coffee shop in Honolulu! The Vintage Kona Mocha and poke bowl are superb. The acai bowl is my favorite item on the menu; their organic granola and honey make all the difference.
Stylists who are experts in Asian hair. Etude's a crisp white salon with floor-length windows and coffee and a madeleine waiting before you even ask. Ask for Grace, she's a hair goddess!
Porto's Bakery & CafeMarch 8, 2014
Bakery • Glendale, United States
Guava cheese and an iced horchata latte are the perfect combo for breakfast on the go. Use the Express Lane on the left if you're not ordering everything under the sun!
Native Foods CaféJanuary 11, 2014
Vegetarian / Vegan • Culver City, United States
The Rockin' Moroccan is by far my favorite thing on the menu. Order it (or any bowl) with an extra side of sauce and dump half that in for a flavor explosion!
Order a scoop of the pumpkin salted caramel (only around for the holidays) and a TJ latte to knock it out of the park--err beach. One of the few SoCal locations to serve Blue Bottle!
Slanted DoorNovember 25, 2012
Vietnamese • San Francisco, United States
Order the Shaking Beef, it pairs perfectly with the crispy watercress. You'll thank me later.