1. Denver International Airport (DEN)
KAYAK: check out Que Bueno! Mexican Grille (Terminal B, near Gate B52) – We love it for its super-friendly bartenders, and awesomely inexpensive, delicious and huge-portioned burritos made fresh
2. Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
KAYAK: Be sure to try @IvarsClam, located in the central terminal, it's pretty fishy...but in a good way. ;)
3. John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
KAYAK: check out @BobbyVansSteak. get the steak and eggs and a delicious bloody mary
4. Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
KAYAK: So there's an awesome greek restaurant at Terminal 2 by Gate 7. We don't remember the name of it.. but it's delicious.
5. Austin Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
KAYAK: You have to try Salt Lick BBQ. It's been dubbed "a little piece of tex-mex heaven"
6. Dallas Love Field (DAL)
KAYAK: if you're at @DallasLoveField on a Friday night they bring around beer carts and turn some terminals into bars. we're major fans.
7. Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)
KAYAK: If your flight's delayed, check out Boston Beer Works at & try the Bunker Hill Blueberry Ale
8. Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
KAYAK: Forget the deep dish, we love Tortas Frontera in terminal 1. Amazing Mexican dishes.
Foursquare © 2016 Lovingly made in NYC & SF
Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you!