No one is following Cassandra yet.
Cassandra isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Cassandra Dunn locations
- All Tips
- Oakland, United States (5)
- Downtown Oakland, Oakland, United States (3)
- Breweries (2)
- Berkeley, United States (2)
- Grenada, United States (1)
- Produce and Waterfront, Oakland, United States (1)
- Monterey, United States (1)
- New Monterey, Monterey, United States (1)
- Rockridge, Oakland, United States (1)
- Mexican Restaurants (1)
- Burger Joints (1)
- Diners (1)
- Liquor Stores (1)
- Lake Shasta, United States (1)
- University of California-Berkeley, Berkeley, United States (1)
- Claremont Elmwood, Oakland, United States (1)
Great beer taps and tasty grub.
Liquor ExpoApril 13, 2013
Liquor Store • Grenada, United States
Don't bother if you are seeking craft beer. If you need booze a good stop.
Joes Giant OrangeApril 10, 2013
American • Lake Shasta, United States
Try the spinach mushroom & cheese omelet. So good.
TrueBurgerMarch 23, 2013
Burgers • Oakland, United States
The portobello burger is fine! Also, the large fills are terrific.
Patelco Credit UnionMarch 22, 2013
Credit Union • Oakland, United States
Come at opening, much faster!
Buttercup GrillMarch 20, 2013
Diner • Oakland, United States
Be patient, it isn't a fast place. Huevos Rancheros is my fav!
East Bay PediatricsMarch 19, 2013
Doctor's Office • Berkeley, United States
The doctors here are great!
Try the hit wings & Leviathan.
Cactus TaqueriaMarch 18, 2013
Tacos • Oakland, United States
Order by phone and take out. avoid the line. Crispy chicken tacos are great. As is the Chile Rellano. My guys love the empanadadillas.
Dwinelle HallNovember 18, 2009
Academic Building • Berkeley, United States
This building is a difficult maze. Be patient and ask people you see to help you find what you are looking for.