Followers

    No one is following Christina yet.
    Load More

    Following

      Christina isn't following anyone yet.
      Load More

      Christina Hermandez locations

      Getting your current location Getting your current location
      Finding Christina Hermandez locations Finding Christina Hermandez locations

      15 Tips

      • Recent
      • All Tips
      • Orange, United States (14)
      • Bars (1)
      Attorney Assisted California CentersNovember 26, 2012
      Shop
      • Orange, United States

      Seeking problems in having maternal custody. http://www.attyassisted.com/w_child-custody.aspx

      Save
      Report
      City of OrangeNovember 6, 2012
      City
      • United States

      One of the beautiful cities of Orange County. Suited best for commercial and residential purpose.

      Save
      Report
      Attorney Assisted California CentersNovember 6, 2012
      Shop
      • Orange, United States

      Who will win the race - Romney or Obama? The last prediction.

      Save
      Report
      Attorney Assisted California CentersOctober 31, 2012
      Shop
      • Orange, United States

      Extremely sorry for the people who are facing Sandy. God help them with more strength and courage.

      Save
      Report
      Attorney Assisted California CentersOctober 25, 2012
      Shop
      • Orange, United States

      Take care while appointing someone under a Power of Attorney Read more

      Save
      Report
      Attorney Assisted California CentersOctober 18, 2012
      Shop
      • Orange, United States

      Some useful tips while hiring a an attorney for power of attorney Read more

      Save
      Report
      Paul's CocktailsOctober 16, 2012
      Bar
      • Orange, United States

      Seems to be a nice place for sports loving people.

      Save
      Report
      Attorney Assisted California CentersOctober 8, 2012
      Shop
      • Orange, United States

      Any financial liabilities for the families of deceased police and firefighters? Check out how Assembly Bill 2451 can be a help.

      Save
      Report
      Attorney Assisted California CentersOctober 5, 2012
      Shop
      • Orange, United States

      Do you want your divorce case goes on for 14-15 years? I don't think so. Read more

      Save
      Report
      Attorney Assisted California CentersOctober 4, 2012
      Shop
      • Orange, United States

      Legal separation should be always considered before divorce. Read more

      Save
      Report
      Attorney Assisted California CentersOctober 3, 2012
      Shop
      • Orange, United States

      Never ever sign a divorce paper without a consultant of financial advisers. Read more

      Save
      Report
      Attorney Assisted California CentersSeptember 27, 2012
      Shop
      • Orange, United States

      After District of Columbia, Delaware, Maine, Louisiana and Pennsylvania, California is now also going to allow more than two legal parents. Read more

      Save
      Report
      Attorney Assisted California CentersSeptember 24, 2012
      Shop
      • Orange, United States

      If parents are divorced and a kid needs medical treatment where he/she gets 80% medical claim covered then who will be liable to pay the rest 20%? Need to know? Read more

      Save
      Report
      Attorney Assisted California CentersSeptember 19, 2012
      Shop
      • Orange, United States

      Legal Document Assistants in Orange, CA are experienced professionals who are authorized to provide legal documentation for divorce services Read more

      Save
      Report
      Attorney Assisted California CentersApril 17, 2012
      Shop
      • Orange, United States

      Divorce Services & Papershttp://blog.attyassisted.com/post/2012/04/17/Understanding-Divorce-Law-in-California.aspx

      Save
      Report