No one is following Jon yet.
Jon isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Jon Brennan locations
- All Tips
- Seattle, United States (2)
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn, United States (2)
- New York, United States (2)
- Southern / Soul Food Restaurants (1)
- American Restaurants (1)
- French Restaurants (1)
- San Francisco, United States (1)
- Hayes Valley, San Francisco, United States (1)
- University District, Seattle, United States (1)
- Breakfast Spots (1)
- Fremont, Seattle, United States (1)
- Dumpling Restaurants (1)
- Mexican Restaurants (1)
Don Pancho VillaDecember 6, 2014
Mexican • Brooklyn, United States
Really great brunch. French toast was delicious. AND a free coffee and mimosa/bloody mary with every meal!
Pel'Meni Dumpling TzarAugust 18, 2014
Dumplings • Seattle, United States
Inhaled the beef dumplings. Pour a little extra hot sauce on top and you can't go wrong.
Portage Bay CafeAugust 17, 2014
Breakfast • Seattle, United States
If you're in the mood for a sweet breakfast, the French toast is the way to go. So delicious. Top it off with some fresh fruit and whipped cream from the complementary "breakfast bar."
BeeHive Oven Biscuit CaféJune 1, 2014
Southern / Soul • Brooklyn, United States
This place is perfect. Awesome service, awesome people, and awesome biscuits. I could drink their buttermilk ranch.
Chez MamanJuly 25, 2012
French • San Francisco, United States
One of the best burritos I've had in SF...from a French restaurant. Go for the chicken super burrito.