No one is following Maria yet.
Maria isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Maria Rosati locations
- All Tips
- New York, United States (7)
- Cosmetics Shops (2)
- West Village, New York, United States (2)
- Midtown East, New York, United States (2)
- Salons / Barbershops (1)
- Mexican Restaurants (1)
- Ramen / Noodle Houses (1)
- Upper East Side, New York, United States (1)
- Chicago, United States (1)
- Indian Restaurants (1)
- Nail Salons (1)
- Seafood Restaurants (1)
- Hell's Kitchen, New York, United States (1)
- Near North Side, Chicago, United States (1)
- Kips Bay, New York, United States (1)
- Providence, United States (1)
- Downtown Providence, Providence, United States (1)
Ippudo WestsideNovember 20, 2013
Ramen / Noodles • New York, United States
Get the pork bun and cucumber with sesame oil to start. All the ramen is fresh so you can't go wrong with your choice. Subtle but umami flavors.
Jean Paul Hair SalonSeptember 7, 2013
Cosmetics • New York, United States
Not the most appealing looking salon but the blowouts are amazing and the price is right.
Sunny's Salon & Day SpaJune 15, 2013
Salon / Barbershop • Chicago, United States
Norman is amazing. It's a great deal.
The Sea Fire GrillMay 17, 2013
Seafood • New York, United States
Kind of cheesy atmosphere.. Felt like I was in a hotel restaurant in Vegas. Food okay. Fellow diners commented that the fish had no taste. Stick with the scallops.
Circe Restaurant & BarMay 16, 2013
Restaurant • Providence, United States
Food not great. Trying to be farm to table but execution is off. Most dishes were bland and underwhelming. Dessert was the best course.
Go for the organic manicure with Zoya polish which is chemical free. Ask for Hamida.
Empellón TaqueriaFebruary 24, 2013
Mexican • New York, United States
Bad food. Small portions and not great flavored. Really overpriced. Waste if time and money!
Bhatti Indian GrillDecember 2, 2012
Indian • New York, United States
I recommend the mushroom kebabs.
New French U2 NailFebruary 25, 2012
Nail Salon • New York, United States
Try the gel manicures. They last 3 weeks. Great deal.