No one is following Ankit yet.
Ankit isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Ankit Modi locations
- All Tips
- Thai Restaurants (2)
- Downtown Solvang, Solvang, United States (1)
- Country Lane, San Jose, United States (1)
- Anaheim, United States (1)
- Solvang, United States (1)
- Milpitas, United States (1)
- The Colony, Anaheim, United States (1)
- Scenic Lookouts (1)
- Saratoga, United States (1)
- Kapa‘a, United States (1)
- Hot Dog Joints (1)
- Malaysian Restaurants (1)
- Cafés (1)
- Mexican Restaurants (1)
- Indian Restaurants (1)
- Key West, United States (1)
- Campbell, United States (1)
- Union, Campbell, United States (1)
- Kōloa, United States (1)
- Waimea, United States (1)
We got to this place very late. So they didn't allow us to seat, but we got take-out. And it was good food. The place closes at 10pm and not later as advertised.
Surrey Cycle RentalsJanuary 1, 2013
Uncategorized • Solvang, United States
Really need a 30min ride only. Unfortunately they don't do that.
Punjabi TandoorDecember 30, 2012
Indian • Anaheim, United States
Paneer Tikka Masala is awesome. Gulab Jamun and Gobhi Paratha not so great.
La Cueva Mex GrillSeptember 23, 2012
Mexican • Saratoga, United States
Vegetarian burrito is really good.
We ordered flat rice noodles they were a bit oily compared to other places.
Puka DogDecember 15, 2011
Hot Dogs • Kōloa, United States
Veggie dog is not good :( Also not good for vegetarian.
Waimea Canyon LookoutNovember 28, 2011
Scenic Lookout • Waimea, United States
Checkout the double waterfall on left.
Mermaid's CafeNovember 24, 2011
Café • Kapa‘a, United States
If you are vegetarian then try their Tofu items. Really good!