No one is following Mohamed yet.
Mohamed isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Mohamed R locations
- All Tips
- New York, United States (8)
- Astoria, Queens, United States (4)
- Chelsea, New York, United States (2)
- American Restaurants (2)
- Hell's Kitchen, New York, United States (1)
- Orlando, United States (1)
- Plattsburgh, United States (1)
- East Village, New York, United States (1)
- Orlando International Airport, Orlando, United States (1)
- Ramen / Noodle Houses (1)
- Bars (1)
- South American Restaurants (1)
- Pubs (1)
- Airports (1)
- Chinese Restaurants (1)
- Brazilian Restaurants (1)
- Vegetarian / Vegan Restaurants (1)
Westville ChelseaJuly 31, 2012
American • New York, United States
The Lamb Burger was phenomenal. Probably one of the best I've had. It was in the specials so not sure how often they have it.
Delta Sky ClubMay 28, 2012
Lounge • Orlando, United States
If you've been to business class lounges of middle eastern airlines, you'll know just how crappy this one is.
FeileMarch 27, 2012
Pub • New York, United States
This place has amazing burgers!
Malagueta RestaurantMarch 21, 2012
Brazilian • Astoria, United States
The Yuca and Sausages is the shizzle!
Totto RamenJanuary 21, 2012
Ramen / Noodles • New York, United States
Saw a rat inside, lol!
Caravan of DreamsDecember 24, 2011
Vegetarian / Vegan • New York, United States
If you're a vegetarian, you'd love this place. I'm not but my friends who are thought it was one of the best!
BasureroDecember 24, 2011
South American • Astoria, United States
This place is great in the summer. Good food and great ambience.
Fatima's Halal KitchenDecember 24, 2011
Chinese • Astoria, United States
General Tso chicken is the best in Astoria. Service for eat-in a lil poor. Prefer takeout!
Sanford'sNovember 1, 2011
American • Astoria, United States
The Cajun burger is the thing!!!
Naked TurtleMay 22, 2011
Bar • Plattsburgh, United States
Terrific place by the dock. Their basin burger was great too!