No one is following Amy yet.
Amy isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Amy Wilson locations
- All Tips
- London, United Kingdom (15)
- New York, United States (12)
- Pubs (7)
- West End, London, United Kingdom (4)
- East Village, New York, United States (4)
- Hotels (4)
- Coldharbour, London, United Kingdom (3)
- Brighton, United Kingdom (3)
- NoMad, New York, United States (3)
- Berlin, Germany (3)
- Paris, France (3)
- Japanese Restaurants (3)
- Chinese Restaurants (2)
- Central Brighton, United Kingdom (2)
- Cafés (2)
- Spanish Restaurants (2)
- Ramen / Noodle Houses (2)
- Tribeca, New York, United States (2)
- Boston, United States (2)
- American Restaurants (2)
- Hotel Bars (2)
- Nishiazabu, Tokyo, Japan (1)
- Highgate, United Kingdom (1)
- Seafood Restaurants (1)
- Vietnamese Restaurants (1)
- Breakfast Spots (1)
- Indian Restaurants (1)
- Coffee Shops (1)
- Gyms (1)
- Airports (1)
- Salons / Barbershops (1)
- Spitalfields and Banglatown, London, United Kingdom (1)
- Clerkenwell, London, United Kingdom (1)
- Narita, Japan (1)
- Camberwell, United Kingdom (1)
- Clerkenwell, United Kingdom (1)
- Highgate, London, United Kingdom (1)
- Cocktail Bars (1)
- Australian Restaurants (1)
- Flatiron District, New York, United States (1)
- New Orleans, United States (1)
- Cajun / Creole Restaurants (1)
- Mexican Restaurants (1)
- Bars (1)
- Molecular Gastronomy Restaurants (1)
- West End, Boston, United States (1)
- Italian Restaurants (1)
- Hudson, United States (1)
- Downtown Boston, Boston, United States (1)
- Scandinavian Restaurants (1)
- Village, London, United Kingdom (1)
- Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany (1)
- Korean Restaurants (1)
- Spas (1)
- West Village, New York, United States (1)
- Lounges (1)
- Hell's Kitchen, New York, United States (1)
- Salpêtrière, Paris, France (1)
- Museums (1)
- Place Vendôme, Paris, France (1)
- Kyoto, Japan (1)
- North Laines, United Kingdom (1)
- Narita, Chiba, Japan (1)
- Tiergarten, Berlin, Germany (1)
- Neukölln, Berlin, Germany (1)
- Peckham Rye, London, United Kingdom (1)
- Burger Joints (1)
- Bloomsbury, London, United Kingdom (1)
- Tokyo, Japan (1)
- Shoreditch, United Kingdom (1)
- Thai Restaurants (1)
Busaba Eathai1 week ago
Thai • Shoreditch, United Kingdom
Really bad service tonight, had to ask for everything and then again... Asked to remove the tip from the bill and got the third degree from staff. Sort it out!
梢2 weeks ago
Japanese • Tokyo, Japan
Best breakfast in the world!
Roka2 weeks ago
Japanese • London, United Kingdom
The black cod is out of this world! Cocktails beautifully presented.
Honest Burgers2 weeks ago
Burgers • Brixton, United Kingdom
You'll never be able to eat a burger anywhere else and enjoy it after Honest!
Pedler2 weeks ago
Restaurant • Peckham Rye, United Kingdom
Crackling, black pudding Welsh rarebit 👌🏽
Miss TapasMay 15
Tapas • United Kingdom
Post OfficeMay 15
Post Office • Brixton, United Kingdom
Another example of Post Office greedy ways. Machines usually broken. Expect to queue for 20-30 mins as they don't employ enough people. I prefer to go to Mailboxes Etc on Clapham High Street instead.
Post OfficeMay 15
Post Office • London, United Kingdom
Absolutely abysmal. 20 people in queue only two tills open. Apathetic staff. They should hire more people. Use Mailboxes Etc instead.
Industry StandardApril 27
New American • Berlin, Germany
Lovely meal at Industry Standard, excellent friendly service. Out of this world scotch eggs and melt in the mouth pork belly. We'll definitely be back.
Monkey BarApril 26
Hotel Bar • Berlin, Germany
Could probably forgive sharing the lift with a gormless tour group and their shouty guide as its a touristy area but the service here is dreadful.
Café • Brighton, United Kingdom
Really rude waitress today so I left without ordering. Also half the menu and drinks not available. Used to love this place. Shame.
Chotto MatteMarch 29
Japanese • Soho, United Kingdom
If you enjoy surrounding yourself with overdressed eurotrash, listening to repetitive below par electro and being ignored for 40 minutes at a time by serving staff this is the place for you.
Restaurant • Kyoto, Japan
Amazing okonomiyaki. Very friendly and you can watch them make it. One of my favourite places to eat in Japan
Bar 228January 23
Hotel Bar • Paris, France
Escape the teeming Rue di Rivoli and hide in this quiet and cosy Starck-designed bar nestled away in Hotel Meurice.👌🍸
Shop • Paris, France
Used to LOVE Colette. Not anymore. Rammed with gormless roaming masses and nefarious looking guys. Watch your handbag or even better stay away and order online.
Lovely Studio Ghibli exhibition on until March. Worth checking out.
Hudson HotelJanuary 19
Hotel • New York, United States
I'm generally a big fan of Morgan's Hotels esp Clift & Sanderson. However here I feel they have lost their identity somewhat and try too much to emulate Ace Hotel. Not as luxe as its sister hotels.
Top of The StandardJanuary 19
Lounge • New York, United States
Absolutely stunning for a sunset cocktail however they have ghastly archaic/one dimensional dress code; esp hypocritical given horrendous waitress & FOH outfits. Get with the times The Standard!
DBGB Kitchen and BarJanuary 18
Gastropub • New York, United States
Excellent service. I recommend the Grand Marnier soufflé; decadent!
Aire Ancient BathsJanuary 17
Spa • New York, United States
Absolutely loved it. So relaxing, incredible massage could have stayed in the floatation pool all day. Perfect, warm and ambient way to hide from the minus temperature outside.