No one is following Michael yet.
Michael isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Michael Kilcoyne locations
- All Tips
- New York, United States (4)
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn, United States (3)
- Coffee Shops (2)
- Sandwich Places (1)
- Japanese Restaurants (1)
- Arcades (1)
- Diners (1)
- BBQ Joints (1)
- Peekskill, United States (1)
- Conneaut Lake, United States (1)
- Meadville, United States (1)
- Ossining, United States (1)
- Croton-on-Hudson, United States (1)
- French Restaurants (1)
- Financial District, New York, United States (1)
- Juice Bars (1)
- New Orleans, United States (1)
- Cajun / Creole Restaurants (1)
Jacques-Imo's CafeNovember 22, 2014
Cajun / Creole • New Orleans, United States
The cornbread for starters is incredible, just watch your appetite.
Try anything baked. You won't be disappointed.
The Breakfast Burrito is a fantastic, healthy lunch option.
Le BarricouAugust 10, 2014
French • Brooklyn, United States
Best Bloody Mary's in the area.
Swindle CityOctober 1, 2013
Arcade • Brooklyn, United States
Their skirt steak with brussel sprouts is to die for!
Okinawa RestaurantFebruary 14, 2013
Japanese • Ossining, United States
The sushi here is spectacular, and the Spicy Tuna Roll is out of this world good.
Memphis Mae's BBQ BistroJanuary 18, 2013
BBQ • Croton-on-Hudson, United States
Ask for the Alabama sauce with your fried pickles. Delicious.
Peekskill Coffee HouseMay 24, 2012
Coffee Shop • Peekskill, United States
Try the iced Americano. It's inexpensive and will keep you awake for weeks.
The Whole Darn ThingFebruary 11, 2012
Sandwiches • Meadville, United States
Their Perky Turkey is legit.