No one is following Natalie yet.
Natalie isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Natalie Sherborne locations
- All Tips
- West Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom (3)
- Train Stations (2)
- Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom (2)
- London, United Kingdom (2)
- Nightclubs (1)
- Bars (1)
- Monuments / Landmarks (1)
- Performing Arts Venues (1)
- Hotels (1)
- Cafés (1)
- Birmingham, United Kingdom (1)
- Camden Town, London, United Kingdom (1)
- Farringdon, United Kingdom (1)
- King's Cross, London, United Kingdom (1)
- Folkestone, United Kingdom (1)
- Bromsgrove, United Kingdom (1)
- Grocery Stores (1)
- Music Venues (1)
Slug & LettuceApril 11, 2011
Bar • Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
Two for one cocktails!
Get yourself a Krispy Kreme for the train ride home, helps to calm you when you are surrounded by loud groups and crying children.
Camden TownApril 11, 2011
Neighborhood • London, United Kingdom
Avoid the crowds and get in early.
Further away from Kings Cross than we imagined, walked past 2 other TL's to get there.
If some of the trains are cancelled, everything turns chaotic!
KrashMarch 17, 2011
Always a great night out.
Clifford's TowerMarch 17, 2011
Landmark • York, United Kingdom
Great views of the city and the Minster.
Birmingham HippodromeNovember 26, 2010
Theater • Birmingham, United Kingdom
Great view, even if you are back row!
Gosforth FlameNovember 7, 2010
Restaurant • Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Best Parmo's out of Boro.
The Co-operative FoodNovember 7, 2010
Grocery Store • Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Perfect for the emergency milk run on a Sunday morning.
Natalie's RoomNovember 1, 2010
Home • Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Best place for a cup of tea and bed.