i've got kerouac, steinbeck, theroux...now i just need the perfect soundtrack to go along with this. list in progress.
1. Pike Place Market
3. Future of Flight Aviation Center & Boeing Tour
4. Grand Canyon National Park
5. Mount Rushmore National Memorial
Bing: Totally awesome sight! A must see that should be on everyone’s bucket list!
6. Hoover Dam
Bing: This dam fuels all of Sin City’s action! It’s also one of the largest dams in the world, so you have to see it to believe – and grasp – it.
7. Bonneville Salt Flats International Speedway
8. Vesuvio Cafe
Klassy Goldberg: Summon the Jack Kerouac: tequila, rum, orange and cranberry juice with a twist of lime.
9. Great Smoky Mountains National Park
10. Yellowstone National Park
11. Napa Valley
12. CA-1 (Pacific Coast Highway)
13. Redwood National Park
14. Motown Historical Museum / Hitsville U.S.A.
HISTORY: Founded in 1985, the museum preserves the legacy of the Motown Record Corp. The exhibits include collections of historical photographs, artwork, music, costumes & other memorabilia from the era.
15. The Neon Museum
16. Palm Springs Aerial Tramway
17. Joshua Tree, CA
18. Davis Monthan Air Force Base
19. White Sands Missile Range Museum
20. Imperial Sand Dunes
21. Imperial Sand Dunes
22. Antelope Canyon
23. Grand Prismatic Spring
24. Grand Teton National Park
25. Death Valley National Park
26. White Sands National Monument
27. Natural Bridge (Virginia)
28. The Biltmore Estate
Foursquare © 2016 Lovingly made in NYC & SF
Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you!