Recommended museums that preserve and promote the heritage of Orange County, California.
1. Heritage Museum of Orange County
Kellogg Garden Products: The Kellogg House, now located here and part of the museum, is where Kellogg Garden Products' founder H. Clay Kellogg was born. The house was originally located at the corner of Orange and Walnut in S
2. Richard Nixon Presidential Library & Museum
3. Bowers Museum
4. MUZEO Museum and Cultural Center
5. Brea Museum
6. Muckenthaler Cultural Center
7. Heritage Hill Historical Park
8. Newland House Museum
9. Garden Grove Historical Society Stanley Ranch Museum
10. Costa Mesa Historical Society and Museum
11. Susanna Bixby Bryant Ranch
Foursquare © 2016 Lovingly made in NYC & SF
Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you!