No one is following Mike yet.
Mike isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Mike A locations
- All Tips
- Ann Arbor, United States (4)
- Downtown Ann Arbor, Ann Arbor, United States (3)
- American Restaurants (2)
- Board Shops (1)
- French Restaurants (1)
- Cafés (1)
- Airports (1)
- Bars (1)
- Asian Restaurants (1)
- North Shore, Hale‘iwa, United States (1)
- Hermance, Switzerland (1)
- Luchthaven Schiphol, Hoofddorp, Netherlands (1)
- Hale‘iwa, United States (1)
- West Village, New York, United States (1)
- New York, United States (1)
Tropical Rush Surf CoApril 10, 2014
Board Shop • Hale‘iwa, United States
Super friendly and helpful staff for rentals!
The Standard Grilledited July 30, 2013
American • New York, United States
Charred octopus for sure. But skip the fries - they come from a frozen bag.
Auberge d'HermanceFebruary 28, 2011
French • Hermance, Switzerland
The salt-crusted chicken (Le poulet "Tradition de l'Auberge" en croûte de sel, sauce aux herbes) is a house specialty. Incredible!
Café ZolaAugust 6, 2010
Café • Ann Arbor, United States
Probably the best negroni in Ann Arbor.
MelangeJune 29, 2010
Asian • Ann Arbor, United States
WiFi password for KLM Lounges is KLMddmmyy
Zingerman's RoadhouseFebruary 26, 2010
American • Ann Arbor, United States
Ask if cheese curds are available. They're delicious and sometimes available off-menu. If not, try chili fries.
Try the Stilton fries. Trust me.