No one is following Scott yet.
Scott isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Scott Dier locations
- All Tips
- Zürich, Switzerland (5)
- Bars (3)
- Minneapolis, United States (2)
- Coffee Shops (2)
- Cafés (2)
- San Diego, United States (2)
- Paris, France (2)
- Italian Restaurants (2)
- San Francisco, United States (1)
- Fluntern, Zürich, Switzerland (1)
- Uptown, Minneapolis, United States (1)
- Lindenhof, Zürich, Switzerland (1)
- Cedar-Riverside, Minneapolis, United States (1)
- Zoos (1)
- Beer Gardens (1)
- Sushi Restaurants (1)
- Hayes Valley, San Francisco, United States (1)
- Jungfraujoch, Switzerland (1)
- Scenic Lookouts (1)
- Luxembourg (1)
- Brady Arts District, Tulsa, United States (1)
- Tulsa, United States (1)
- North Park, San Diego, United States (1)
- Pubs (1)
- Sihlfeld, Zürich, Switzerland (1)
- French Restaurants (1)
- Pacific Beach, San Diego, United States (1)
- Hotels (1)
- Burger Joints (1)
- Duomo, Milan, Italy (1)
- Milan, Italy (1)
- Navigli, Milan, Italy (1)
- BBQ Joints (1)
The BrisketJune 24
BBQ • Milan, Italy
You want the ribs. They have excellent caramelization. The bone marrow was also excellent.
Obicà - DuomoJune 23
Italian • Milan, Italy
The service was completely depressing but the food was pretty decent. I'd give it another shot.
Coffee Shop • Paris, France
Hotel • San Diego, United States
Roof Deck is private and has excellent service.
Pub • San Diego, United States
Beer in metric!
French • Zurich, Switzerland
Great brunch! On Saturday too!
Chimera CafeMarch 8
Café • Tulsa, United States
The tacos and coffee are great!
Erzbierschof BarFebruary 18
Bar • Zurich, Switzerland
Excellent selection of craft beer.
LiquidOctober 24, 2014
Bar • Luxembourg
Jungfraujoch (3454m)August 17, 2014
Mountain • Jungfraujoch, Switzerland
Its full of people! Go to another mountain for a more low key experience.
Fondue. You want the fondue.
Zoo ZürichJune 15, 2014
Zoo • Zurich, Switzerland
Online tickets don't work for about twenty minutes after purchase. Order before leaving home.
Yooji'sJanuary 25, 2014
Sushi • Zurich, Switzerland
Remember to take the plate beneath the bowls on the conveyor belt!
Dogwood Coffee BarJuly 7, 2012
Coffee Shop • Minneapolis, United States
The barista was extremely dedicated: made up a cup to try herself to calibrate the machine rather than serve me an 'unknown cup'.
RepublicJuly 2, 2012
Bar • Minneapolis, United States
You want the walleye.
BiergartenApril 5, 2012
Beer Garden • San Francisco, United States
They've got blankets to borrow on cold nights.