No one is following Sarah yet.
Sarah isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Sarah Feng locations
- All Tips
- New York, United States (6)
- Upper East Side, New York, United States (2)
- Tea Rooms (1)
- Juice Bars (1)
- Food Trucks (1)
- Vegetarian / Vegan Restaurants (1)
- Midtown East, New York, United States (1)
- Union Square, New York, United States (1)
- Greenwich Village, New York, United States (1)
- NoMad, New York, United States (1)
- Knoxville, United States (1)
- Ramen / Noodle Houses (1)
- Sushi Restaurants (1)
Sushi Para3 weeks ago
Sushi • New York, United States
They don't charge extra for brown rice. Amazing!
Mei-jin Ramen3 weeks ago
Ramen / Noodles • New York, United States
The veggie ramen actually has lots of veggies in it. Yum.
Updater Inc.June 15, 2012
Tech Startup • New York, United States
They have really awesome interns here!
Village YogurtApril 13, 2012
Vegetarian / Vegan • New York, United States
The Korean man who owns this place is SO sweet and adorable. He sometimes will give you free cookies =).
Argo Tea at NYUNovember 18, 2011
Tea Room • New York, United States
The seasonal drinks here are ridiculously good.
Coolhaus Ice Cream TruckOctober 23, 2011
Food Truck • New York, United States
Brown butter and candied bacon -- sounds funny, tastes INCREDIBLE.
Smoothie KingAugust 28, 2011
Juice Bar • Knoxville, United States
Ask to have your smoothie made "skinny." That just means they leave out turbinado (cane sugar) and it saves 100 calories-- but it still tastes the exact same!