No one is following Stacy yet.
Stacy isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Stacy Spear locations
- All Tips
- Middle Eastern Restaurants (2)
- Charlottesville, United States (2)
- Ice Cream Shops (1)
- Trails (1)
- Atlanta, United States (1)
- Auckland, New Zealand (1)
- Tourist Information Centers (1)
- BBQ Joints (1)
- Airports (1)
- Hotels (1)
- Dacula, United States (1)
- Asheville, United States (1)
- Downtown Asheville, Asheville, United States (1)
- Thunder Bay, Canada (1)
- Rose Hill, Charlottesville, United States (1)
- Woodbrook, Charlottesville, United States (1)
- Central Business District, Auckland, New Zealand (1)
- White Sulphur Springs, United States (1)
Sticks Kebob ShopJune 26, 2014
Middle Eastern • Charlottesville, United States
Very authentic taste and appearance. Decent but small selection means they are specializing on a few special items.
Jerusalem Garden CafeJune 7, 2013
Middle Eastern • Asheville, United States
The hummus has hints of Parmesan in it but whatever it is, it's amazing!
Kohr Bros Frozen CustardJune 6, 2013
Ice Cream • Charlottesville, United States
Dirty shop, dirty staff, won't be back. Soft serve wasn't good
Heirloom Market BBQMarch 26, 2013
BBQ • Atlanta, United States
Its small, so middle of lunch is not a good time
Amora HotelJanuary 18, 2013
Hotel • Auckland, New Zealand
Check in staff was friendly and check in was easy. $20 for breakfast seems high but I've seen higher.
Better bring cash and if you are a foreigner, ensure that your bank cards have international authorization before you arrive. I didn't, so no food for me. :(
Harbins ParkApril 10, 2011
Trail • Dacula, United States
The hiking trails now have help locator numbers and two emergency exits.