Chaminade Tower (1921) and Chaminade Hall (1953) are named for Blessed William Joseph Chaminade (1761-1850). A Chaminade Tower annex built in the '50s was replaced with a five-story annex in 1993. Read more.
"The UC" is home to the University Bookstore, conference rooms, a lounge area, the Caf, and other dining options. Read more.
Ernest A. Raba Law Building (1968) is named for Ernest A. Raba, dean of the School of Law from 1946 to 1978. He helped secure the funds needed to move the downtown law school to its present site. Read more.
The Albert B. Alkek Business Building (1982) is named for the primary donor of the building and later additions. Alkek (Class of '32) counted ranching, banking and oil among his business interests. Read more.
Built in 1968, it's named for the William L. Richter family, which funded its construction. The Richter family bakeries were best known for their Butter Krust line of breads and baked goods. Read more.
Founders Hall, built in 2009, is a first-year student residence hall that's coed by suite. Read more.