No one is following Tara yet.
Tara isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Tara Bahl locations
- All Tips
- New York, United States (5)
- Vegetarian / Vegan Restaurants (1)
- Coffee Shops (1)
- Cafés (1)
- Indian Restaurants (1)
- Molecular Gastronomy Restaurants (1)
- Koreatown, New York, United States (1)
- Garment District, New York, United States (1)
- NoLita, New York, United States (1)
- Kips Bay, New York, United States (1)
- Lower East Side, New York, United States (1)
Cafe KabilaApril 4, 2014
Café • New York, United States
Vegan Tuscan tomato bread soup is delicious and filling. I crave it when I have a cold...and when I don't.
Cafe de 372February 12, 2014
Molecular Gastronomy • New York, United States
Food is always top notch...and pants are always optional. Win-win!
The Butcher's DaughterJanuary 12, 2014
Vegetarian / Vegan • New York, United States
Awesome, flavorful food! The cashew ricotta is so good, and the bangers and mash is super filling and delicious. The raw pesto linguine rocks! The staff are friendly and helpful, too.
Chote NawabDecember 9, 2012
Indian • New York, United States
Really delicious! The paneer stuffed aloo were so flavorful, and the baghara baigan was a nice change from traditional punjabi baingan bharta.
Pause CafeNovember 9, 2012
Juice Bar • New York, United States
pear, grapefruit, kale and lemon juice is delicious!