No one is following Tad yet.
Tad isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Tad Davis locations
- All Tips
- New York, United States (5)
- American Restaurants (3)
- Windham, United States (1)
- SoHo, New York, United States (1)
- Catskill, United States (1)
- Airports (1)
- Cocktail Bars (1)
- Hotels (1)
- Italian Restaurants (1)
- Seafood Restaurants (1)
- West Village, New York, United States (1)
- Hell's Kitchen, New York, United States (1)
- New Paltz, United States (1)
- East Village, New York, United States (1)
- Austin, United States (1)
- Outdoors & Recreation (1)
Cute place, but I wonder when the last time someone in the kitchen gave a shit about the food they're serving.
The Tall Tale Omelette (with sour cream and local smoked trout) is really something special.
Joe & Misses DoeFebruary 25, 2012
Bar • New York, United States
Comfort food for foodies. You can't go wrong!
Employees OnlyNovember 29, 2011
Speakeasy • New York, United States
Late night cuisine and food may leave a bit to be desired. Bummer.
Security lines can get long here early in the morning. Usually 30+ minutes. Allow at least 45.
The Ginger Mojito is a WOW drink!
Bagley FarmNovember 4, 2011
Farm • United States
Bring something. Get fed. Have fun!
The mussels bianco are to die for. Great food. Great drinks. Great service. Great river views. What's not to love?
Chicca RestaurantFebruary 12, 2011
Italian • New York, United States
Walk away. Quickly!!
Northern Spy Food Co.February 20, 2010
New American • New York, United States
Get the biscuits with brunch.