No one is following Tash yet.
Tash isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Tash Wong locations
- All Tips
- Bars (2)
- Kailua, United States (2)
- San Francisco, United States (2)
- Hotels (1)
- Mexican Restaurants (1)
- Cafés (1)
- Wine Bars (1)
- Gourmet Shops (1)
- Indian Restaurants (1)
- Beaches (1)
- French Restaurants (1)
- Diners (1)
- Pizza Places (1)
- Grachtengordel-West, Amsterdam, Netherlands (1)
- Toronto, Canada (1)
- Bouldin Creek, Austin, United States (1)
- Harvard Square, Cambridge, United States (1)
- Cambridge, United States (1)
- Clinton, United States (1)
- New York, United States (1)
- Austin, United States (1)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (1)
- Civic Center, San Francisco, United States (1)
- San Francisco International Airport, South San Francisco, United States (1)
- North Shore, Hale‘iwa, United States (1)
- Hale‘iwa, United States (1)
- Union Square, New York, United States (1)
Curlys BarDecember 18, 2014
Bar • Waitomo Central, New Zealand
Ask the bartender for the wine, beer, and booze takeaway menu
20th Century CafeApril 17, 2014
Café • San Francisco, United States
The gem salad is simple and delicious. Wonderful chunks of avocado and pumpkin seeds.
't ZwaantjeFebruary 5, 2014
French • Amsterdam, Netherlands
Escargot. Every time.
Clinton Cider MillDecember 4, 2013
Gourmet • Clinton, United States
Make sure to get a donut with that cider!
SF Uncork'dOctober 7, 2013
Wine Bar • San Francisco, United States
Crack'd Corn = fantastic crunchy snack.
Los GarciasAugust 25, 2013
Mexican • Kailua, United States
Low score for ambiance, but their fish tacos are pretty good.
Treat yourself to the Beer Flight! 4 draft beers in little glasses, a great way to taste them all.
SLOW. Ordered an hour ago and still waiting. And there's no one here.
Harvard Square HotelJanuary 13, 2013
Hotel • Cambridge, United States
Ask to stay far from the elevator - the walls are made of paper.
Waimea BayDecember 31, 2012
Surf Spot • Hale‘iwa, United States
Park at Waimea Valley if you're coming to watch the waves. $5 saves you some parking stress.
Snack BarMarch 8, 2012
Diner • Austin, United States
Great music, nice place to work. The booth in the back corner has power.
Old Town BarAugust 4, 2009
Bar • New York, United States
Order the Cajun Catfish Sandwich, if it's on special. It's tasty!