1. Mabuhay Lounge
2. Phuket International Airport (HKT)
No.9 Nitasnoppakul: Great view for taking off and landing :) ..sun sea sand
3. Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
Hiro A H R: One of my favorite airport. Shopping, dining, transit hotel, spa, free wifi even botanical garden! I could spend hours here!
4. Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)
James Y.: Best way to travel to KLIA is the ERL train from KL Sentral. 27 minutes, comfy, environmentally friendly & only rm35
5. Guangzhou Baiyun Int'l Airport (CAN)
Benedict Uy: Be early when you're departing from Guangzhou, the airport is big, and the signage for directions are not exactly clear.
6. HND International Terminal
Hiro A H R: Thank you for visiting Tokyo! Had a good time? I hope it was! Have a safe trip and see you soon :)
7. Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
I Md Yanuarta DPY: Transit time from Ngurah Rai Airport to Kuta and Legian, will take about 10 - 15 minutes, to Seminya about 15 minutes, to Nusa Dua about 20 minutes, to Sanur about 25 minutes, to Denpasar City about 3
8. Ambassador Transit Hotel
9. Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)
10. T2 Shanghai Hongqiao Int'l Airport
Leynad MAR: Metro Line 2 available from 7h00 to 22:00, the bus to PVG (Pudong Int'l Airport) is 40 mins faster than MTR.
11. Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH)
12. Osaka International Airport (ITM)
Gerry Balbido: If you're going to Universal City, take the bus! More convenient than taking trains. It takes about 40mins to get there.
13. Terminal 2
Vic Cheng: Don't forget the free WiFi
14. Clark International Airport (CRK)
Diana Rodriguez: It's not a very nice airport unless you fly Asiana. :)
15. Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)
Zaw: Welcome to Vietnam. if you want to access facebook, set your DNS server address manually. Google for more instruction.
16. Don Mueang International Airport (DMK)
17. Terminal 3-C
Foreign Office travel advice: The British embassy in Beijing is located at 11 Guang Hua Lu, Jian Guo Men Wai, Beijing 100600 Read more.
18. The Signature
19. The Signature
Grace Choong: Try the hotplate Korean food when you are here. Not bad at all!
20. PS. Cafe
21. Bugis Street
22. Cat Socrates | 苏格拉底猫
23. Holland Village
25. POP@Central (Popular Bookstore)
26. SOHO Coffee
28. Strictly Pancakes
29. KPO Cafe Bar
30. Heirloom & Caramel
31. A Curious Teepee
32. Society Bar
33. The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
35. Bengawan Solo
36. Jalan Tol Dalam Kota
37. Clarke Quay Central
38. Twice Bar
39. Marina Bay Street Circuit
40. Raffles City Shopping Centre
41. Raffles City Shopping Centre
Azeen Mohd: On Top - Westin Stamford Hotel, the tallest hotel in Singapore !
42. Singapore Turf Club
43. The Shoppes At Marina Bay Sands
Foursquare © 2016 Lovingly made in NYC & SF
Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you!