1. Texas State Capitol
Travaasa Austin: Guided tours are offered weekdays, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.; Saturdays, 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.; and Sundays, 12-3:30 p.m.
2. Bullock Texas State History Museum
3. The Blanton Museum of Art
4. Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge
Travaasa Austin: 1.5 million Mexican free-tailed bats depart nightly at sunset, April through October, from beneath the bridge.
5. Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
6. The Lyndon Baines Johnson Library and Museum
7. Barton Springs Pool
8. Lady Bird Lake Trail
9. The University of Texas at Austin
10. South Congress Market
Foursquare © 2016 Lovingly made in NYC & SF
Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you!