No one is following Karen yet.
Karen isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Karen Man locations
- All Tips
- New York, United States (4)
- Honolulu, United States (4)
- American Restaurants (2)
- Clothing Stores (2)
- Hawaii Kai, East Honolulu, United States (2)
- Houston, United States (2)
- Waikiki, Honolulu, United States (2)
- Spas (1)
- Trails (1)
- Airports (1)
- Gourmet Shops (1)
- Parks (1)
- Gyms (1)
- Scenic Lookouts (1)
- Neartown - Montrose, Houston, United States (1)
- Midtown East, New York, United States (1)
- Red Hook, Brooklyn, United States (1)
- Braeswood Place, Houston, United States (1)
- Laguardia Airport, Queens, United States (1)
- Greater Heights, Houston, United States (1)
- Garment District, New York, United States (1)
LaGuardia Airport (LGA)March 28, 2013
Airport • East Elmhurst, United States
If you have a 5 am flight be prepared to wait for the security to open. Long lines.
Revival MarketMarch 24, 2013
Gourmet • Houston, United States
If you want the daily special, get there early
UnderbellyApril 11, 2012
New American • Houston, United States
Everything is raised sustainably. Get it all.
CrunchDecember 7, 2011
Gym / Fitness • New York, United States
Best trainers and work out environment in nyc hands down.
The BayouNovember 2, 2011
Park • United States
Run on a cool day for trees are limited
Seema'sSeptember 14, 2011
Spa • New York, United States
Make an appt.
Fort DefianceAugust 16, 2011
American • Brooklyn, United States
Prime meats burger night mondays. Do it. Get the pie as well.
Sanuk WaikikiAugust 7, 2011
Shoes • Honolulu, United States
Men usually go one size up and women one size down.
Natural HawaiianAugust 7, 2011
Apparel • Honolulu, United States
Get them to cut open the coconut so you can eat the white flesh.
Koko Head Crater TrailAugust 7, 2011
Trail • Honolulu, United States
The go early tip is not to be ignored. There is no shade and heat makes it that much harder. Bring water. It may only be a mile, but a strenuous one (even challenging for an athlete)
Hālona Blowhole LookoutAugust 7, 2011
Scenic Lookout • Honolulu, United States
Find the hidden trail to the cove with a beach. The entrance to the trail is close to the street and south of the lookout point. Worth being away from the other tourists.