No one is following Caroline yet.
Caroline isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Caroline Tissot locations
- All Tips
- Porto Alegre, Brazil (11)
- Juárez, Mexico City, Mexico (7)
- Cafés (6)
- Mexico City, Mexico (6)
- Cuauhtémoc, Mexico (5)
- Miðborg Reykjavíkur, Reykjavik, Iceland (5)
- Cidade Baixa, Porto Alegre, Brazil (3)
- Italian Restaurants (3)
- Brazilian Restaurants (3)
- Bakeries (3)
- Sushi Restaurants (2)
- Ramen / Noodle Houses (2)
- Playa del Carmen, Mexico (2)
- Thai Restaurants (2)
- Anzures, Mexico City, Mexico (2)
- Coffee Shops (2)
- Museums (2)
- Reykjavik, Iceland (2)
- Parks (2)
- Vesturbær, Reykjavik, Iceland (1)
- Mont'Serrat, Porto Alegre, Brazil (1)
- Tristeza, Porto Alegre, Brazil (1)
- Santana, Porto Alegre, Brazil (1)
- Centro Histórico, Porto Alegre, Brazil (1)
- Moinhos de Vento, Porto Alegre, Brazil (1)
- Bom Fim, Porto Alegre, Brazil (1)
- Nightclubs (1)
- Bars (1)
- Centro, Mexico City, Mexico (1)
- Gourmet Shops (1)
- Bookstores (1)
- Liquor Stores (1)
- Roma Norte, Mexico City, Mexico (1)
- Vegetarian / Vegan Restaurants (1)
- Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City, Mexico (1)
- Salad Shop (1)
- Polanco, Mexico City, Mexico (1)
- Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico (1)
- Burger Joints (1)
- Outdoors & Recreation (1)
- Music Venues (1)
- Hotels (1)
Reykjavík 871±2January 6
History Museum • Reykjavík, Iceland
Interesting to get in touch with ancient Icelandic history. Worth the visit.
Awesome view! The hot chocolate from the machine costs only 200 isk.
Concert Hall • Reykjavík, Iceland
Expensive prices for the concerts.
Krua ThaiJanuary 6
Thai • Reykjavik, Iceland
Great food and big portions. The pad Thai with shrimp is very tasty.
Te & KaffiJanuary 6
Coffee Shop • Reyjkjavik, Iceland
Saga MuseumJanuary 6
History Museum • Iceland
It's nice, but can be repetitive if you have already visited any other museum.
Good location, walking distance to many restaurants and sightseeing. Helpful staff, comfortable rooms and good infrastructure at a reasonable price.
It's very pricey, but worth it once it's a very relaxing experience. Bring your own towel and flip flops, but leave it inside to avoid loosing it.
Café LokiJanuary 4
Café • Reykjavík, Iceland
The meat soup and the gratinated fish were very good. You can try the shark - but do not smell it before.
Butcher & SonsJanuary 3
Burgers • Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico
Go there for mezcal.
Alfalfa GrillJanuary 3
Salad • Mexico City, Mexico
Very good chicken burger. The plates are also a very good deal.
La LanternaJanuary 3
Italian • Chapultepec, Mexico
Great bolognese lasagna.
Juan Valdez CaféJanuary 3
Coffee Shop • Cuauhtémoc, Mexico
Great arepas and amazing Colombian coffee.
Italian • Cuauhtémoc, Mexico
Best other is the calzone.
Pan ComidoJanuary 3
Vegetarian / Vegan • Mexico City, Mexico
Best vegetarian in town. The vegetable chips are simply amazing.
Pad ThaiJanuary 3
Thai • Cuauhtémoc, Mexico
Very good curries.
The Beer BoxJanuary 3
Liquor Store • Mexico City, Mexico
Great beers from all over the world and very nice staff.
Amazing place, good food and coffee. Go for jazz music on Sunday mornings.
Sushi RollJanuary 3
Sushi • Mexico City, Mexico
Look for the deals 2X1!
Great pastries and perfect for a breakfast.