No one is following Caroline yet.
Caroline isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Caroline Tissot locations
- All Tips
- Porto Alegre, Brazil (11)
- Juárez, Mexico City, Mexico (7)
- Cafés (6)
- Mexico City, Mexico (6)
- Miðborg Reykjavíkur, Reykjavik, Iceland (5)
- Cuauhtémoc, Mexico (5)
- Italian Restaurants (3)
- Brazilian Restaurants (3)
- Bakeries (3)
- Cidade Baixa, Porto Alegre, Brazil (3)
- Reykjavik, Iceland (2)
- Parks (2)
- Sushi Restaurants (2)
- Noodle Houses (2)
- Playa del Carmen, Mexico (2)
- Thai Restaurants (2)
- Anzures, Mexico City, Mexico (2)
- Coffee Shops (2)
- Museums (2)
- Hotels (1)
- Vesturbær, Reykjavik, Iceland (1)
- Mont'Serrat, Porto Alegre, Brazil (1)
- Tristeza, Porto Alegre, Brazil (1)
- Santana, Porto Alegre, Brazil (1)
- Centro Histórico, Porto Alegre, Brazil (1)
- Moinhos de Vento, Porto Alegre, Brazil (1)
- Bom Fim, Porto Alegre, Brazil (1)
- Nightclubs (1)
- Bars (1)
- Centro, Mexico City, Mexico (1)
- Gourmet Shops (1)
- Bookstores (1)
- Liquor Stores (1)
- Roma Norte, Mexico City, Mexico (1)
- Vegetarian / Vegan Restaurants (1)
- Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City, Mexico (1)
- Salad Places (1)
- Polanco, Mexico City, Mexico (1)
- Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico (1)
- Burger Joints (1)
- Outdoors & Recreation (1)
- Music Venues (1)
Reykjavík 871±2January 6
History Museum • Reykjavík, Iceland
Interesting to get in touch with ancient Icelandic history. Worth the visit.
Awesome view! The hot chocolate from the machine costs only 200 isk.
Concert Hall • Reykjavík, Iceland
Expensive prices for the concerts.
Krua ThaiJanuary 6
Thai • Reykjavik, Iceland
Great food and big portions. The pad Thai with shrimp is very tasty.
Te & KaffiJanuary 6
Coffee Shop • Reyjkjavik, Iceland
Saga MuseumJanuary 6
History Museum •
It's nice, but can be repetitive if you have already visited any other museum.
Good location, walking distance to many restaurants and sightseeing. Helpful staff, comfortable rooms and good infrastructure at a reasonable price.
It's very pricey, but worth it once it's a very relaxing experience. Bring your own towel and flip flops, but leave it inside to avoid loosing it.
Café LokiJanuary 4
Café • Reykjavík, Iceland
The meat soup and the gratinated fish were very good. You can try the shark - but do not smell it before.
Butcher & SonsJanuary 3
Burgers • Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico
Go there for mezcal.
Alfalfa GrillJanuary 3
Salad • Mexico City, Mexico
Very good chicken burger. The plates are also a very good deal.
La LanternaJanuary 3
Italian • Chapultepec, Mexico
Great bolognese lasagna.
Juan Valdez CaféJanuary 3
Café • Cuauhtémoc, Mexico
Great arepas and amazing Colombian coffee.
Italian • Cuauhtémoc, Mexico
Best other is the calzone.
Pan ComidoJanuary 3
Vegetarian / Vegan • Mexico City, Mexico
Best vegetarian in town. The vegetable chips are simply amazing.
Pad ThaiJanuary 3
Thai • Cuauhtémoc, Mexico
Very good curries.
The Beer BoxJanuary 3
Liquor Store • Mexico City, Mexico
Great beers from all over the world and very nice staff.
Amazing place, good food and coffee. Go for jazz music on Sunday mornings.
Sushi RollJanuary 3
Sushi • Mexico City, Mexico
Look for the deals 2X1!
Great pastries and perfect for a breakfast.