No one is following Christa yet.
Christa isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Christa P locations
- All Tips
- Culver City, United States (4)
- Washington Culver, Culver City, United States (2)
- Fox Hills, Culver City, United States (2)
- Los Angeles, United States (2)
- Cafés (2)
- Ramen / Noodle Houses (1)
- Mar Vista, Los Angeles, United States (1)
- Westwood, Los Angeles, United States (1)
- Thousand Oaks, United States (1)
- Ice Cream Shops (1)
- BBQ Joints (1)
- American Restaurants (1)
- Pico, Santa Monica, United States (1)
- Santa Monica, United States (1)
Half the parking has been closed off, be sure to come early to claim a spot or go to the other parking a few blocks away.
Rush StreetMarch 8, 2012
American • Culver City, United States
Try the Irish honey from the cocktails list, if you're into whiskey this is the drink to get.
101 Noodle ExpressOctober 5, 2011
Ramen / Noodles • Culver City, United States
I have to say the Dan Dan noodles are not good. The noodles themselves were really hard and the sauce was too oily...I couldn't even get past the first few bites.
Corner Bakery CafeSeptember 11, 2011
Café • Westlake Village, United States
The Club Panini is delicious! All the ingredients compliment each other really well.
ChevronSeptember 8, 2011
Gas Station / Garage • Los Angeles, United States
This layout calls for a very messy car jam.
Cold Stone CreameryAugust 29, 2011
Ice Cream • Culver City, United States
Awful service. They were rude and even though I got the cookie doughn't you want some and there were no cookie dough pieces. Most horrible coldstone I've ever been to.
The tri tip sandwich and the sweet potato fries are the perfect mouthwatering combo.
Amazing pastries and I love their sandwiches and quiches.