No one is following Sally yet.
Sally isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Sally locations
- All Tips
- Los Angeles, United States (3)
- Washington, United States (2)
- Music Venues (1)
- Dessert Shops (1)
- American Restaurants (1)
- Mexican Restaurants (1)
- Cosmetics Shops (1)
- Food Trucks (1)
- Pasadena, United States (1)
- Silver Lake, Los Angeles, United States (1)
- Downtown Pasadena, Pasadena, United States (1)
- Lower East, Santa Barbara, United States (1)
- Santa Barbara, United States (1)
- Westwood, Los Angeles, United States (1)
- Orlando, United States (1)
- Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, United States (1)
- Adams Morgan, Washington, United States (1)
- Whisky Bars (1)
- Cleveland Park, Washington, United States (1)
- Delis / Bodegas (1)
Amazing (slices & whole pies to go) pizza!!!! Their sandwiches are pretty good too. Get your sandwich on homemade focaccia. So good!!! Take out only.
Jack Rose Dining SaloonSeptember 9, 2014
Whisky Bar • Washington, United States
Amazing whiskey/bourbon/scotch collection!! Loved this place. Make sure to make a reservation!
Los Agaves RestaurantMay 2, 2013
Mexican • Santa Barbara, United States
Umm...so good!! The ceviche tostada is FABULOUS (can be shared by 2 people) and the the Los Agaves Enchiladas are honestly amazing (had them with salad only instead of also with rice on the side)!!!
Brasil KissJanuary 23, 2013
Food Truck • Los Angeles, United States
You can't go wrong with anything at Brasil Kiss. Great coffee makes a great difference! #Happy #Coffeetruck #Love
The BackyardDecember 27, 2012
American • Los Angeles, United States
From LA to NY = fabulous Winter cocktail!
Shag Hair DesignDecember 23, 2012
Cosmetics • Los Angeles, United States
I love the hair cut/style that Tara gave me!! Would definitely come back!
B.B. King's Blues ClubDecember 7, 2012
Jazz Club • Orlando, United States
Ooo! The food was so good! Loved the music too. Downside is that you have to shout to hear each other. Other than that, it was awesome.
Wow - simply the best pecan pie that I've ever bought! I usually hate pie crust, but theirs is the first that I've ever actually willingly eaten. Thumbs up!