No one is following Jessica yet.
Jessica isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Jessica Sanchez locations
- All Tips
- Denver, United States (2)
- Edwards, United States (1)
- Hillcrest, San Diego, United States (1)
- Honolulu, United States (1)
- Waikiki, Honolulu, United States (1)
- Boulder, United States (1)
- San Diego, United States (1)
- Highland, Denver, United States (1)
- Montclair, Denver, United States (1)
- Greenway Park, Broomfield, United States (1)
- Downtown Boulder, Boulder, United States (1)
- Airports (1)
- Broomfield, United States (1)
- Waikoloa Village, United States (1)
- Limerick, Ireland (1)
- Bars (1)
- Sushi Restaurants (1)
- Steakhouses (1)
- Sandwich Places (1)
- Gay Bars (1)
- Breakfast Spots (1)
- American Restaurants (1)
- Vietnamese Restaurants (1)
- Mediterranean Restaurants (1)
The MediterraneanMay 19, 2011
Mediterranean • Boulder, United States
This is my favorite restaurant... You must try the mussels, clam, and calamari tapas. WOW!
French PressMay 7, 2011
American • Edwards, United States
Ambiance is great, staff is superb, food is a delight.... Two thumbs up!
The bartender makes this bar. Very personable and friendly and tons of choices. The best!
Casa de ZachJanuary 22, 2011
Home • Arapahoe County, United States
Tip...make sure the toilet seat is down before you try to sit on it. Oh yeah, and punch Jared in the nuts.
Aqua LoungeDecember 19, 2010
Gay Bar • Denver, United States
Gertrude's Stein Band rocks!!!
The Deli LlamaDecember 10, 2010
Sandwiches • San Diego, United States
This place is really good! Try the tomato bisque soup!
Pho 79 IVNovember 25, 2010
Vietnamese • Broomfield, United States
This is the best of the Phos... Great spring rolls and amazing broth.
Sushi SasaNovember 8, 2010
Sushi • Denver, United States
OMG..I just tasted an orgasm...Diablo and Dragon Roll. It's a must have. I now have a new favorite restaurant.
Paradise Pizza & GrillNovember 4, 2010
Restaurant • Kamuela, United States
If you want food, bring cash. They don't accept CCs
Ruth's Chris Steak HouseNovember 1, 2010
Steakhouse • Kohala Coast, United States
Lemon drop martinis.... Money baby!! Skip the mai tai (trust me).
Blue Hawaiian HelicoptersNovember 1, 2010
Airport • Waikoloa Village, United States
Freakin' amazing! Do the 2hr, its so worth it. It's like being in Avatar!
Rainbow LanaiOctober 27, 2010
Breakfast • Honolulu, United States
make sure you take some of the pineapple juice to go, it makes a killer mimosa.