No one is following Craig yet.
Craig isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Craig locations
- All Tips
- San Francisco, United States (3)
- Fishermans Wharf, San Francisco, United States (3)
- Breweries (2)
- Seafood Restaurants (2)
- San Jose, United States (2)
- Vietnamese Restaurants (1)
- Korean Restaurants (1)
- Italian Restaurants (1)
- Aquariums (1)
- Ice Cream Shops (1)
- Outdoors & Recreation (1)
- North Shore, Hale‘iwa, United States (1)
- Midtown, Milpitas, United States (1)
- Downtown San Jose, San Jose, United States (1)
- Reno, United States (1)
- Milpitas, United States (1)
- Waikiki, Honolulu, United States (1)
- Wahiawā, United States (1)
- Honolulu, United States (1)
- Broomfield, United States (1)
C.B. & PottsOctober 26, 2014
Brewery • Broomfield, United States
The Buttface Amber and the Disorder Porter are excellent. Get their house made chips with the burgers or sandwich and enjoy
Fish & prawns & chips. Portobello fries. Marrow canoes. All were very good with their home brewed beers.
The Boiling CrabJune 21, 2013
Seafood • San Jose, United States
The crawfish was a great value.
Dole PlantationOctober 14, 2012
Farm • Wahiawā, United States
Have the pineapple ice cream
Me's BBQOctober 10, 2012
Korean • Honolulu, United States
Large portions. Authentic food cooked fresh. A great lunch for $10
Olive GardenJune 22, 2012
Italian • Milpitas, United States
The braised short ribs are delicious.
Have the mango or the coconut ice cream. Delicious !
Nick's LighthouseJune 20, 2012
Seafood • San Francisco, United States
Go with the spicy garlic (whole) crab.
Aquarium of the BayJune 20, 2012
Aquarium • San Francisco, United States
Limited displays. But the kids love the sharks and interactive touch areas
Vung Tau RestaurantJune 19, 2012
Vietnamese • San Jose, United States
Have the BBQ pork vermicelli and the papaya salad. A great lunch combination