1. Tropical Farms (Macadamia Nut Outlet)
2. Chinaman's Hat - Scenic Viewpoint
3. Dole Plantation
4. Matsumoto Shave Ice
5. Waiola Shave Ice
6. Waikīkī Beach
7. Mission Houses Museum
8. Hawaii State Library
9. Hawai‘i State Capitol
10. Liliha Bakery
Nathan Kam: Coco Puffs are famous here! Chocolate is awesome, but don't overlook the others available.
11. Mānoa Falls
12. Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
Elena MacPhee: spend the day, sunning, swimming and snorkeling. but, not on a Tuesday (closed) Read more.
13. Makapu‘u Lighthouse
Kelly Mitchell: Fantastic trail! Great for young & old. Breathtaking views of South & East shores from Sandy Beach to Waimanalo.Free parking, hike to Makapuu Lookouts to view whales. Don't leave valuables in car!
14. Nordstrom Rack Ward Village Shops
15. Bubbies Homemade Ice Cream & Desserts
Keyana: With dessert names like "Multiple Orgasm" and "Balls to the Wall," who can resist?
16. Waikiki-Kapahulu Public Library
17. Rainbow Drive-in
18. Side Street Inn
19. Aoki's Shave Ice
20. USS Missouri Memorial
21. World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument
22. Shimazu Store
23. C & C Fashions
24. Let Them Eat Cupcakes
Foursquare © 2016 Lovingly made in NYC & SF
Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you!