No one is following Marta yet.
Marta isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Marta locations
- All Tips
- London, United Kingdom (2)
- Seafood Restaurants (1)
- Portuguese Restaurants (1)
- Japanese Restaurants (1)
- Hotels (1)
- Pubs (1)
- Bike Shops (1)
- Cafés (1)
- Clerkenwell, London, United Kingdom (1)
- Brighton, United Kingdom (1)
- Central Brighton, United Kingdom (1)
- Caledonian, London, United Kingdom (1)
- Tarner, United Kingdom (1)
- Alcobaça, Portugal (1)
- Clerkenwell, United Kingdom (1)
- King's Cross, United Kingdom (1)
- Primrose Hill, London, United Kingdom (1)
Darcy's RestaurantJuly 21, 2013
Seafood • United Kingdom
The service is quite bad and the food mediocre at best. Bread basket includes 2 old toasts and a cracker. They moved us in middle of the meal to accommodate more people. Seafood is not fresh!
Great hostel, double bedroom is clean and nice, lounge area and outside patio really nice for breakfast. Although the building is old there is an effort to make it look cosy and relaxing. Recommended!
Drink, Shop & DoApril 13, 2013
Café • King's Cross, United Kingdom
Really noisy on a Saturday and service is really slow. Waited 30 min for a cappuccino.
Sushi WakaOctober 3, 2012
Sushi • London, United Kingdom
Try black sesame ice cream- the best ever!
Great food, try the fish and ships or fish pie. Cozy and comfortable for cold days.
Costa BravaMarch 23, 2012
Portuguese • Alcobaça, Portugal
One of the best restaurants around here, try the grilled meats!
look mum no hands!February 15, 2012
Bike shop • London, United Kingdom
Best cappuccino ever!