No one is following Stephanie yet.
Stephanie isn't following anyone yet.
Getting your current location
Finding Stephanie S locations
- All Tips
- Hotels (4)
- BBQ Joints (2)
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom (2)
- Henderson, United States (2)
- Uptown Palm Springs, Palm Springs, United States (1)
- San Francisco, United States (1)
- Klamath Falls, United States (1)
- Greenville, United States (1)
- Cashiers, United States (1)
- Old Monterey Business District, Monterey, United States (1)
- Palm Springs, United States (1)
- Park West, San Diego, United States (1)
- Hailey, United States (1)
- Monterey, United States (1)
- Kensington, United Kingdom (1)
- Earl's Court, London, United Kingdom (1)
- Newington, Edinburgh, United Kingdom (1)
- Bed & Breakfasts (1)
- San Diego, United States (1)
- American Restaurants (1)
- Pubs (1)
- Mexican Restaurants (1)
- Waverley Station, Edinburgh, United Kingdom (1)
- Downtown San Francisco-Union Square, San Francisco, United States (1)
- Sun City Anthem, Henderson, United States (1)
Barrio StarrApril 13, 2014
Mexican • San Diego, United States
Happy hour is good, a little loud, not a bad time at all.
Casa De MomNovember 29, 2013
Home • Henderson, United States
Ask for the casita. Separate entrance, separate air.
The Royal McGregorJuly 29, 2013
Restaurant • Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Haggis, neeps and tatties best ever. Do it.
Incredible breakfast - try everything, you won't regret it!
Hotel My PlaceJuly 26, 2013
Hotel • Kensington, United Kingdom
Convenient to the tube, wifi in common areas and a decent continental breakfast.
Betty is the sweetest person ever! Everyone at Rendezvous makes you feel welcome. Perfect B&B for the person who wants to relax and enjoy a blast to the past, complete with 5 pm cocktails!
Best Western Olympic InnAugust 2, 2012
Hotel • Klamath Falls, United States
Free breakfast, wifi, soup and salad and cookies before bed? Awesome.
Get the ribs. Sweet, smoky, ridiculously good. Eat until you burst, then take the leftovers to go.
Sir Francis Drake HotelJanuary 29, 2012
Hotel • San Francisco, United States
They are awesome here. Be sure to tell Nelson hello! And drink at the lobby bar, and have a good time. Everyone here is super wonderful!!
Village Pub HorizonDecember 19, 2011
Restaurant • Henderson, United States
Checkin special was something new for our server - they finally figured it out when we were ready to go. No free beer today!
The Crown & AnchorNovember 13, 2011
Pub • Monterey, United States
Kyle is cuter than Ryan, and ten times more fun. Plus, he stuffs a mean olive.
three TEN main RestaurantAugust 18, 2011
New American • Hailey, United States
Seriously. You have got to eat here. Eat here once, you'll figure out how to come back. Even if it means traveling 3000 miles.