People tend to check in during these times:
Parade and Fireworks at Night
Отличное место что бы отдыхать целый день. А для юных принцев и принцесс рай :)
The most magical place in Hong Kong! Definitely worth a visit and can't be missing on your itinerary.
It's possible to finish the whole park in one day with proper planning and don't forget to watch the magical Disney fireworks show to end your magical day at Disneyland.
Make sure not to miss the 'Flights of Fantasy Parade' along Main Street USA around 3:30 PM! 🎡🎠🎢⛲️
One day is not enough!! So many attractions that we missed..
a while ago 💕☺️
don't go home until you see the fireworks
have a fantastic journey here
Nice Theme Park. Don't miss the night show parade. Best ride: the little world.
Space Mountain is my all time favorite, if it's the same for you, take 10 times a day with Single Ride ;)
Take a map near the entrance, and well utilize Fast Pass you will save a lot of time and take more rides. Don't miss to find some Hidden Mickeys, fun ;-)
The Happiest Place in Hongkong
We got poisoning me and my wife 😣
#foodiecamtravels #Disneyland #HongKong
Definitely worth a visit! Dont bring food and drink outside cause they gonna check your bag. You can bring empty bottle instead and find water-pipe to refill:)
Not too much attraction compared to other Disneyland. But nevertheless the most important thing is the children. For muslims, do come prepared with food since there's no Halal restaurant here
How could you not believe in Fairy tale? After the firework show, please be patient to walk out to the MRT stations...Lots and lots of people is rushing out at the same time...
The Firework show is AMAZING!
Everything in MICKEY...including waffles!
the gigantic raft...to Tarzan land
Awesome beef burger with cheese!! MUST TRY.....
You can't miss a photo without him..Expect long Q for taking a photo with the mascots
View from TOY SOLDIER (Parachute Drop)..impressed?
Here's the HKD 98 lunch..since no water bottle is allowed in Disneyland, you gotta purchase every single F&B inside the park
Not cheap for a #DISNEY meal here...appx. HKD 100
The land of DISNEY...how cool is the landscape!
Your Disney Fantasy begins here! :D
Аттракционы ни о чем,декорации и шоу супер. Мистик манор, гризли Галч, РС рейдер, ривер круиз.А так за аттракционами велкам в Минск парк Горького или Челюскинцев:дешево, без очередей,адреналинистей.
Чтоб не стоять в очереди, купите билет онлайн, по прибытии вставьте карту, которой платили, в автомат справа от касс и получите билет.
С едой пускают. Охранник поморщился, сказал: только не ешьте в ресторане.
Fairy tale inside!!!! Got acquainted with Goofy..)
There're new rides being built. One of them is Ironman related and is located near Tomorrowland and the other one is located near Fantasyland
No scrooge mcduck5/10
Clean place. If you have children they will have funny time. If no, no need to go! Don't buy any single from there , bring water before you arrive. use railway to reach there are many apps help Y,
Очень здорово было оказаться там именно 31 декабря (2014). Предновогоднее шоу👍❄️🎄! Но Парижский Disneyland понравился больше.
Love their rides! And their waffle corner tastes so yummy... 😄
Всегда праздник детства!!!
Not really worth going too! Designed for kids i think. Japan's DL way bigger and much better.
Un sitio increíble para ir a pasar el día con los niños.
Need all day long
Very interesting...we are so excited
One of the best attraction is RC car located in toy story sector, it's even better than paratroopers thing))
Expensive entrance fees & uncomfortable place to visit due to lots of bad manners from mainland tourists, liked to jump queue
Don't miss the light show... It is spectacular!
You spend 70% of your time queuing & getting elbowed by mainland China tourists. The remaining 30% will be the actual fun part...
Space mountain :)
시간이 생겨 들렸더니 힐링 제대로네!!