Planning a trip to Charlotte?

Foursquare can help you find the best places to go to.

IHOP

IHOP

Breakfast Spot$$$$
Shelby
Save
Share
7.3/10
18
ratings
  • Stars
    Ranked #2 for breakfast spots in Shelby
  • Tips
    Michael N.
    "Staff is awesome and food is amazing."(4 Tips)
Tips and Reviews icon5 Tips and reviews
Filter:
  • chicken fingers
  • brunch food
  • breakfast food
User icon
Log in to leave a tip here.

Sort:
  • Popular
  • Recent
  • Michael N.heart icon on user image
    Michael NorvellAugust 13, 2017
    Whenever we come here we never have any issues. Staff is awesome and food is amazing.
  • Sal V.heart icon on user image
    Sal VolcanoMarch 25, 2018
    Staff is 90% of coke heads. The other 10% is the managers.... they just do meth. Food is better than my abusive mothers though.
  • Mike J.heart icon on user image
    Mike JusticeDecember 28, 2012
    Senior Citizens get to eat for 1/2 price on Thursday nights, & so does everyone on their ticket!!!
  • JD M.heart icon on user image
    JD MaloneSeptember 9, 2017
    Very friendly staff and speedy service.
  • Nanci S.
    Nanci StottJune 7, 2011
    Ester is the best waitress
Photos15 Photos