Not a far walk from the C train's Lafayette station. Sometimes when its easier for me to get the C I'll go to the mall that way.
Lots of trains to transfer to. Always crowded here
The transit hub of Brooklyn. It's no Grand Central; it's grimy like old Brooklyn should be.
Check out the Atlantic mall!
If you're looking to take the (R) anywhere, be prepared to walk. A lot.
For access to 4th Ave., follow signs to N/D/R trains.
There's a shortcut at the back of the 2-5 train platform to the B/Q platform if you're manhattan bound.
Making NYC Your Gym is as easy as getting off the subway a stop early. Get off at Atlantic Ave. and walk the rest of the way to work/home/school. More on Making NYC Your Gym: http://on.nyc.gov/T6Gc9J
Making NYC Your Gym is as easy as getting off the subway a stop early. Get off at Atlantic Ave. and walk the rest of the way to work/home. More on Making NYC Your Gym: http://on.nyc.gov/T6Gc9J
Ignore the "Barclay Ctr" part in the name of this station. This station will forever and always be called Atlantic Ave-Pacific St!!
Verizon users get a signal on the D N R platform on the end furthest from the stairs.
Great place to watch old guys pick up high school girls lol
Get a weak phone signal by the second subway map on n/r platform
(B) to Brighton Beach/(Q) to Stillwell Avenue:Next 5 Stops:+7th Ave+Prospect Park+Parkside Ave+Church Ave+Beverley RoadInfo by www.stuffon4sq.comFollow us on Twitter @stuff_on_4sq
(R) to 71st Avenue:Next 5 Stops:+DeKalb Avenue+Jay Street+Court Street+Whitehall Street-South Ferry+Rector StreetInfo by
(4) to Woodlawn / (5) to Eastchester:Next 5 Stops:+Nevins Street+Borough Hall+Bowling Green+Wall Street+Fulton StreetInfo by
(5) to Flatbush:Next 5 Stops:+Franklin Avenue+President Street+Sterling Street+Winthrop Street+Church AvenueInfo by
(4) to Utica:Next 5 Stops:+Franklin Avenue+Utica Avenue (LAST STOP)Info by
(2) to Wakefield / (3) to 148th:Next 5 Stops:+Nevins Street+Hoyt St–Fulton Mall+Borough Hall+Clark Street+Wall StreetInfo by
(3) to New Lots:Next 5 Stops:+Bergen Street+Grand Army Plaza+Eastern Pkwy–Brooklyn Museum+Franklin Avenue+Nostrand AvenueInfo by www.stuffon4sq.com
(2) to Flatbush Ave:Next 5 Stops:+Bergen Street+Grand Army Plaza+Eastern Pkwy-Brooklyn Museum+Franklin Avenue+President StreetInfo by www.stuffon4sq.com (+ALL-TIMES) (~PART-TIME)
The Brooklyn Hub for all the places you need to go
Good cell phone signal on 2,3,4,5 platforms and a Main Square too
taking 2 train from atlantic av
This Station Has Good Cell Phone Signal On The 2,3,4 & 5 Platforms
Two words --- a zoo.
Can get pretty good cell phone reception on the 3 flatbush side of the tracks.
The one with the most service down here is king.