Not much is known about the Power House. The contract for lighting fixtures was awarded in June 1904. It was built by architects Revels and Hallenbeck in a medieval style, suggested by the Castle of Rheinstein. The turret of the tower was the chimney. It was demolished in 1932.
The Power Plant produced power and heat for some of the buildings on campus until 1930 and was demolished in 1932. It was built by architects Revels and Hallenbeck in a medieval style.