What this area lacks in ivy-covered walls is more than made up for with the vibrancy and opportunities of our city and the NY/NJ metropolitan area.
On December 19, 1958, ground was broken for Saint Peter's Hall. MostRev. Martin Stanton, the Auxiliary Bishop of Newark and alumnus of theclass of 1919, blessed the ground.
St. Peter Hall served as a Jesuit residence until 1995 when it wasconverted into dormitories for sophomore students, a chapel, a meetinghall, and office space for various administrative departments.
St. Peter Chapel, the College's present chapel, only became available tothe College Community in 1994 when the Jesuit community moved theirresidence from St. Peter Hall to 50 Glenwood.