People tend to check in during these times:
The first building of our current campus, with its cornerstone laid in 1911 in our semicentennial year. Superstar landscape architect Samuel Parsons (Central Park, Vassar) designed its grounds.
The first (and only) building when the college today known as SUNY Oswego moved in the 1910s to its current campus, this houses the Office of Admissions, a first stop for many prospective students.
The Admissions office staff is very friendly!
Best place to live on campus!!! AC private bathrooms, no under classmen