The food is absolutely horrible. Calamari was gross. Burger meat looked white. Salad was dry and aged. My wife and I got sick after. They're closing soon - they should just stick to drinks.
justfyi. food poisoning takes up to 24 hours after eatting the food. don't be to quick to blame
Food here is not worth what you pay! Calamari was cold burger half well half rare chicken fingers are safe
The bar is nice enough with cool fire pits and if you find one that's free jump on it quick. Being able to sit near the fires happens less often than you getting struck by lightning. Food = 6/10
Delicious turkey club
Great atmosphere over looking water/marina. Chowder was a bit watery.
The clam and corn fritters were burnt and had very little (if any) clam. The fish was also over fried. Nice atmosphere, though!
Karaoke on Wed nights at 8.