US Border Patrol Checkpoint

Government Building and Bus Station
Sierra Blanca
Save
Share
  • Jason G.
    "Be a citizen or have your travel papers."(2 Tips)
    Shelle W.
    "I smile going past the cameras with my thumbs up!"(2 Tips)
20 Tips and reviews
Filter:
  • citizen
Log in to leave a tip here.

Sort:
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Yessika R.
    Yessika RodriguezSeptember 22, 2015
    Say American Citizen!
  • K-son K.
    K-son K-sonJuly 1, 2013
    Don't get asked to pull over. The reason is not likely to be because they're interested in talking cars :-/
  • Sergio C.
    Sergio C.June 4, 2013
    Bring your patience!
  • Jessica
    JessicaMay 25, 2013
    There's a few BPA's that I wish would cavity search me ;)
  • Shelle W.
    Shelle WohlekingMay 20, 2013
    I smile going past the cameras with my thumbs up! I wonder if they see that!
  • JT M.
    JT MartinMarch 7, 2013
    For good luck give the camera the finger as you drive by
  • Armando E.
    Armando EstebesOctober 28, 2012
    Darius B. Is a dumbass, they stop 90% of the drug flow from Mexico going to the interior of the US. The other 10% is made in your moms trailer park!
  • Robert C.
    Try their orange sherbert! It's delicious!
  • Lady NinjaSpy
    Lady NinjaSpyMay 26, 2012
    These guys are not playing around, they seem to take their job a little too seriously
  • Stephen G.
    Stephen GarciaMarch 12, 2012
    Insist they aren't special brownies.
  • Darius B.
    Darius BMarch 8, 2012
    This is one of many examples how US govt. wastes taxpayer $$$.
  • Tommy D.
    Tommy DangerFebruary 20, 2012
    Shave your mexistaches before u stop...
  • Chris C.
    Chris ChandlerJanuary 22, 2012
    Thanks USBP and Hudpeth County SO havin' our backs.
  • Andromeda G.
    Andromeda GanttNovember 11, 2011
    The guy that came up to my car was HAWT!!! "Jones"
  • Christian U.
    Christian UclesSeptember 6, 2011
    just look white with a drivers license and you wont have to worry.
  • Edwin A.
    Edwin AguilarJuly 31, 2011
    No jokes about having 15 Haitians in the trunk.
  • Jess S.
    Jess SanchezMarch 17, 2011
    Leave ya stash at home haha
    Downvoted 3 weeks ago
  • Katelynn C.
    Katelynn CamposSeptember 30, 2010
    Don't look them in the eye!!
  • Lauren
    LaurenSeptember 23, 2010
    Reform immigration law.
    Downvoted 3 weeks ago
  • Jason G.
    Jason GivensJuly 10, 2010
    Be a citizen or have your travel papers.
64 Photos

Related Searches

  • us border patrol checkpoint sierra blanca
  • us border patrol checkpoint sierra blanca photos
  • us border patrol checkpoint sierra blanca location
  • us border patrol checkpoint sierra blanca address
  • us border patrol checkpoint sierra blanca
  • border patrol sierra blanca
  • border patrol check station sierra blanca
  • inspection station sierra blanca
  • inspection station immigration sierra blanca
  • random us border patrol stop/check point... sierra blanca
  • random us border patrol stopcheck point... sierra blanca
  • us border patrol checkpoint sierra blanca
  • More Great Places in Sierra Blanca:
  • a
  • b
  • c
  • d
  • e
  • f
  • g
  • h
  • i
  • j
  • k
  • l
  • m
  • n
  • o
  • p
  • q
  • r
  • s
  • t
  • u
  • v
  • w
  • x
  • y
  • z
  • #

Foursquare © 2016  Lovingly made in NYC & SF